Worst Opponent Etiquette

DillonDecker

I lately been dealing with some annoying opponents. I just was playing SlowpokeXXL and he decided to mess around with his cards wasting time for 5 minutes and then conceded. Why bother and not just lose? I can understand leaving when it's game instead of waiting for your opponent to go on but that other make your opponent suffer then concede cause you lose is just annoying.

I've met a repeat offender of bad etiquette and he was even featured on the top cut on video bashing a players deck...:confused:

An opponent who I have chosen not to name. Wasted 10-12 minutes of my time placing down, and picking back up a Terrakion EX onto the field because he was about to deck out and lose in a few turns [he had no Energies or Switches remaining], in the end he tried to catch me out by ending his turn just before he was about to time out, I caught him out though and ended up winning. But it was a real shame and no doubt the complete worst etiquette.

Hi all,

Though I think it's good that you're reporting these issues, it's best not to do so in a public place. I'm sorry but I'll have to close this thread as the forums are supposed to be a welcoming place for everyone, and these types of threads often deter users and don't really solve anything.

If you have an issue with another player, please send in a ticket via support.pokemon.com detailing their misconduct. From there the Support Team will be able to review the issue. You can also use the "Report a Post" function for forum issues you believe should be addressed.

Utilizing these tools will help expedite the resolution of these types of issues while keeping the forums and chat friendly, welcoming environments.

Thanks guys!

Archived