How do you get new cards?

pikalard

Hey everyone,

I just downloaded the game and am wondering how you can add cards to your deck.

I only see two starter decks that I am provided with, and no booster packs.

Thanks!

Most cards have to be bought. Buying theme decks and booster packs get you codes for more decks and cards. Though for a little more selection play with the Basic Blue, Green and Red decks in Trainer Challenge. If you get all the deck unlocks then you can use them for deck building and online play. Also go to redeem codes and type in boundariescrossed to get a free Power Relay starter deck. Also log in a few days and you'll get a few boosters and one every week after that. ^^

Wow i'm glad I found this post, I was never aware of the Power Relay deck, thanks :D

<Edit> With the word you have to type in being the name of an expansion, I tried a few others, by typing in "plasmastorm" you can get a 2nd Power Relay deck. Also a few of the other expansions unlock Pokemon EX Hats, although I don't think we can use them yet.

You can enter the Trading Card League tournament for free - details on the PvP Discussion Part of the Forum.

That's a good way to win free packs - enter on the lower levels if you're new. One level only allows cards from the free decks, so both you AND your opponents will have be restricted to the same cards :)

Archived