And it begin's. (hello btw)

Guest1766844

Just started Pokemon for the first time, normally i would play game's like FIFA or COD or XBOX but i used to paly Pokemon when i was younger and this game really appealed to me. So far, it's been enjoyable. But i keep coming uo against people with these OP (overpowered) Pokemon's and i have no way fighting against it. It's having a negative effect on my Pokemon experience.

Are you playing the video games or the tcg? If you're playing the video games then just go to Smogon. I really don't know about the tcg, but I'm pretty sure you can probably find it around the site.

How come it I'm called Guest1766844 when I've already registered?

I think it has to do with the fact that you're new.

Same thing happened to me when I came back to both games (the video and the TCG), I played when Pokémon first came out, it took some getting used to when I began to play again. I went to Smogon as well and learned how to make my Pokémon complete beasts through IV and EV training, read about it if you're playing the video game, it will help you SOOO much. As far as the TCG goes, unfortunately alot of players have been complaining about the quality of the cards and the same decks being played over and over. Check out the deck construction section and see what other people are doing. I don't really play competitively so I only really own the theme decks that have come out and have had lots of fun battling friends that way. You could use the them decks as a stepping stone to building your own anyway.

Anyway, welcome back to Pokémon, I know I'm glad to be back even though I missed so much, but I MISSED Pokémon, and now I'm happy to have my favorite game as another fun hobby.

Best Wishes!

Archived