how many cards left in my deck? when are tournaments? + more

Gibbatizer

hey everyone,

im new to the forums here, ive been playing about a month or 2 online

great site, so stoked we can now play pokemon tcg online! ive been waiting years for this

probably not the ideal place to post this but hopefully it will do the trick;

a few recent games ive played haven't let me see how many cards are left in my deck.

usually i just hover the mouse over my pile and it shows how many are left, but in recent days/weeks it hasn'****** always shows my opponents fine.

maybe just a small bug i wanted to point out and ask if there's another way to check how many are left in your deck?

another few questionz ive been wondering about are,

- is there a way to turn off the animation for energy cards, for eg when someone searches for them and takes them from the deck>?

- i have a lot of trouble seeing what energies are attached to pokemon, i'd like to suggest maybe an easier way to view wjhat energies are attached. eg: when u right click the pokemon, the energy attached appear next to it as well?!

- *most importantly* WHEN ARE THE TOURNAMENTS>? are there online tournaments? will there be? are they modified or unlimited? is there prizes? can you enrol with more than 1 deck? can anyone enter?

That's about all ive got for now.

Thanks again to everyone who has made this site and this game what it is! Very fun :D

-> Gibbatizer

You may want to post your ideas in the Feedback, Bugs & Suggestions Forum, a Prof may respond faster to it. As for your questions, I'll answer those I can.

For the attached energy, you can mouse-over the said Pokemon and a window will appear. You can see which energy is on the Pokemon below the HP line.

As for the tournaments, Players hold unofficial one on this forum in the PVP forum. Each tournament has its own rules and the tournament organizer will be able to explain them all to you. Official tournament should be available by the end of 2013, if I remember correctly, but there's a lot of work to do before they add it to the game. ( like fixing ''too many heap'' bugs)

- *most importantly* WHEN ARE THE TOURNAMENTS>? are there online tournaments? will there be? are they modified or unlimited? is there prizes? can you enrol with more than 1 deck? can anyone enter?

-> Gibbatizer

You should check out the PvP Discussion section of the Forum. There are plenty of Tournaments being organised with various rules. If you're new to the game, I'd highly recommend the Trading Card League :)

Archived