Gates to Infinity Discussion

Saints5

This thread is to discuss Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and give tips and help on it and the DLC when they come out.. The game comes out on the 28th of March and the Demo is out today. I'l br updating this first post as new stuff comes out.

So, what starter will you pick? What will you name your team?

EDIT@ 3/15: Note on Swapnote about the game for players of BW2 and special Swapnote stationary.

I'm probably Notgoing to buy this game,but I chose pikachu and axew in the demo,But I might pick Snivy as my partner if I actually buy the game.

Is the demo free? I figure it is,but in the E-Shop it says $34.99 at the top. Thx in advanced.

Edit: Nvm. I found my answer.

I don't know what I'll name my team, anyway I can't wait for it. I was looking around on Serebii and found out that the DLC will include old pieces of music.

I am super excited for this game! I can`t download the Demo cause I have hardly any blocks left, so I am not sure what the system is for choosing your character and partner. But if I can choose any starter of my choice, I would probably be a Cyndaquil named Blaze like on my Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Explorers of Sky, and for my Partner, an Oshawott named Aqua.

I would choose Tepig or Pikachu, I would choose Pikachu because it has continuously been in every Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game plus Ash's main Pokemon is a Pikachu and I would choose Tepig because it is the best among the Unova starters and its got great attack power and great hp

You should get it Bemmy, I already have a few Max Elixirs and even a reviver seed from the magnagates. BTW, have you guys gotten the note on Swapnote and the new stationary, I believe that you had to have played either B2 or W2 to recieve it.

Archived