Just Started and Need Info

kip of mudd

Okay well first off i downloaded this yesterday because i googled how to play the pokemon tcg and long story short, i downloaded this to watch the tutorial and play.

Now, how do i get new cards? It seems like my basic decks are getting new cards but i honestly can't tell. I have no clue what the little yellow coins do, can i use them to buy stuff or something? And last but definitely not least, how do i get pack credits? Do i buy packs at my local card shop and get their code or do i play enough to get them?

Additionally, i've beaten the whole trainer challenge with the basic red deck and i'm working on doing it with the basic green deck today.

Thank you guys for any help

Hey man im new too, but ill try to help.

The yellow tokens are basically worthless as far as i know. You can get some stuff to customize your avatar but thats it. In the future we ll be able to buy booster credits with these maybe?

To get booster packs you have to get em in your shop or online.

Playing the trainer challenge you will unlock the total of 5 decks.

Anyone here who can tell me when the online shop opens? Shouldnt it open in Feb?

At the moment u just can buy booster packs from your local ****** and scan the codes on the cards, so that u get this cards in the online game. But for people who dont want to have cards and just want to play it online, we need to wait for the shop which will be done "in short" since 2 months ;)

Currently to get new cards, you will need codes from booster packs. All packs after Black & White(some B&W don't) come with a code card which unlocks a booster credit in the online game. PlasmaStorm packs and newer sets will come with a code card, but will only unlock the same pack (ps for ps). Some known online seller will also sell codes directly but you need to be careful with them to get what you really asked for. Some Pokémon product, like the tins and decks, also comes with codes to unlock an equivalent amount of cards in the online game.

Tokens do nothing for now but we will be able to buy cards with them sometime this year. We should also be able to buy packs directly from the game someday.

You can also get a free deck if you enter ''plasmastorm'' in the redeem code page in the game.

Archived