Cards Remaining in Deck

PikaB

Sometimes, I am unable to determine how many cards remain in my deck (I click all over the deck, and nothing happens). I haven't been able to figure out exactly why/when this happens, but it's very annoying when it happens and my deck is small, because I can't tell whether playing Juniper/Colress will exhaust my deck.

I agree it is annoying and I use a Durant Deck so it is important that I know how many cards are left. Plz figure out the problem and fix it.

• 4 weeks later...

I see the remaining amount in my (and my opponent's) deck when I place the mouse OVER the deck and wait for 2-3 seconds.

The feature is already in, it just tht you need to wait a bit when you hover above the deck to see the amount.

Suggestion: Maybe allow the deck amount to be shown upon being clicked instead of waiting while hovering? Hmm...

• 1 month later...

When I hover my cursor over my deck/opponents deck during a match, I can't see the amount of cards still left.

Yeah, that's been a problem since the last maintenance. It'll probably be fixed either after today's maintenance or with the monthly update.

I hope It's fixed in today's update. I rely on viewing the amount of cards in my opponent's deck for my durant deck

Not coincidentally, more players have been using Durant/Aggron decks recently to exploit this bug.

A suggestion: add a numeric counter to show how many cards are left in each players deck. I noticed that there is a whole lot of unused real estate above the play-mat when playing a game, that counter could go there.

The problem used to happen occasionally, but after this latest update, it happens almost all the time. I can't see how many cards are left in my deck or my opponents deck, no matter where I click, hover, or right click.

Hello trainers!

Since a number of threads have been created regarding this bug, I will be merging them all into this one thread. Please keep all discussion of the remaining cards bug in this thread.

As this bug is already listed in the Known Bugs thread (located here: http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?33817-Pok%C3%A9mon-TCG-Online-KNOWN-BUGS), the developers are aware of it and will be looking for a fix. For future reference, please check this thread before submitting a bug report.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived