Is giving away my account ok?

Ration

Hi,

To the Moderators. I'm considering quitting this game. I don't want all my stuff to go to waste so Ii was wondering if it was ok to give away my account details so whoever I give my account to can deal with transferring all my stuff to their account. I will not be selling my account for money. I'm actually thinking of holding some kind of tournament where the winner takes all. If it's not ok for me to give away my account details, is it possible for all my stuff to be transferred by you guys to whoever wins my account?

Hi Ration,

I’m sorry to hear that you are considering quitting the game. :( Due to privacy and security reasons, transferring ownership of an account to another player is not allowed. The best way to go about this, is by creating trades to trade your cards to another player. This way, you can trade away some of your collection, and maybe keep a part of your collection; just in case you decide you want to jump back into the game again for a few battles. :)

Thanks for the reply Prof Watermelon :)

I kind of figured as much but was hopeful :P

I still very much love this game but I'm just finding it hard to find the time to play anymore :(

Oh well, I guess I'll just everything dormant for when I might have a little spare time.

Thanks again :)

**** since your quitting, is it ok if u give me some of your card? i really need some card because i need some cool card.. Thanks!!

Hi,

To the Moderators. I'm considering quitting this game. I don't want all my stuff to go to waste so Ii was wondering if it was ok to give away my account details so whoever I give my account to can deal with transferring all my stuff to their account. I will not be selling my account for money. I'm actually thinking of holding some kind of tournament where the winner takes all. If it's not ok for me to give away my account details, is it possible for all my stuff to be transferred by you guys to whoever wins my account?

Sad news.. I hope we'll see you again soon!

hey ill take some cards if ya still got some 2 give away! Im lookin 4 mostly Raikou but ill take anythin else cause i know how 2 spread cards round

Archived