general chat thread

Satic-Draco

we need this, for general chat threads are very popular, talk about anything you want here, as long is it age appropriate

no spam, no unnecessary images,

and mods, please do not get rid of this, it will help this site more than you know

Isn't Conquest/BW2 like this? Anyway, what type of games do you guys play other than Pokémon? I personally don't play a lot of other games besides Pokémon.

Hello Guys,

Let me confess: I love chatting about a lot lot of things. Life is very interesting in all parts. But we all know "For every place there is a speech". Not every one is as open as you can be for all topics in all manners. We also have to remember that there are many young kids who are fan of Pokemon as we are.

As Prof_Jaqq said before, we like to keep our topics Poké-centric to make this place, community and awesome world comfortable for all of us.

[h=2]Keeping Topics on Pokémon![/h]

Hello friends,

This is a friendly reminder that, here on the
Pokémon TCG Online forums, we like to keep our topics as Poké-centric as possible. We all love casual discussion about everyday activities and life in general, but there is always a line to follow when choosing topics to share. Things like religion, politics, or all sensitive subjects just don't belong here. These topics should be relevant and fun for our
entire community, and if there's one thing we all love, it's Pokémon!

Please keep this in mind with any topics you might create, or even participate in while spending time with us here! If you're ever not sure what is appropriate, please seek out our
or send a question over to our
<a href="
Support Portal
[/url]

Thank you all for understanding and making this one of the raddest communities out there. Battle on!

Jaqq

Forum Knight

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Prof_Jaqq

Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!.

Hello Guys,

Let me confess: I love chatting about a lot lot of things. Life is very interesting in all parts. But we all know "For every place there is a speech". Not every one is as open as you can be for all topics in all manners. We also have to remember that there are many young kids who are fan of Pokemon as we are.

As Prof_Jaqq said before, we like to keep our topics Poké-centric to make this place, community and awesome world comfortable for all of us.

completely understood, i just believe that we deserve a bit more freedom than that, and we all know that we have to keep it rated E, so there shouldn't be a problem

lets just see where this goes a bit

Archived