Diamond League champion, game over, now "what"?

The next reset should be this week sometime. Since the B&W starter decks are coming out. So you'll probably lose all of your data again shortly, when the game launches we get PVP it seems like. Wait for the full game or next reset, I'm guessing full game comes first. Probably Wednesday. Maybe tomorrow.

I don't kno about your tokens though. Maybe it had something to do with the reset we had?

P.S. PLEASE FIX THE PROFANITY FILTER.*** took me 10 minutes to type kno about.*** doesn't allow one of the words in it so it removes the entire sentence, Fix it mods.

P.P.S. Also for some reason it won't let me type "it" after Filter and About.

I've done more and they don't give out tokens for beating people you already beat. I'm trying to get more achievements for coins.

You gotta remember that this is a beta version. As much fun as we are having with playing this, I wasn't expecting it to be able to keep my attention for too long. This has got a rediculous amount of potential, however, it is going to take some time for them to test the program fully before they are ready to release a massive, fully functional program.

Great start so far, looking forward to the future of the program! And eventually I would expect for us to be able to build our own decks and connect to others to play, allowing us to use it as much for a testing ground for the actual TCG game and championship series, rather than now when it's just a fun program to play.

Thanks I know. I just had some much fun with this game that I'm bummed when its over. That happens to me everytime I beat a pokemon game.

I know. There's no better feeling than being towards the beginning of a Pokemon game, and then, in less than a week, it's over, and then you do and don't want to start over at the same time. That's why I have 2 copies of Pokemon Emerald.

Yeah I don't like it when the game is over once you beat the pokemon league. I think all games should have bonus content or extra missions so you can continue your game after you beat it.

I feel like a pioneer. The fact that we get to test this new system and I can feel it in my bones that this is gonna turn into something great.

only downside on playing beta is the rollback (for those of you who dont know what that is: it's when data is lost due to actions performed to the server (like maintenance, etc.) and data is used from a point earlier (can be 10 min, but can also be a day or in extreme cases even longer))

The roll back doesn't bother me. If it does it again I'll just beat the game again. I think it's fun even if I have to start over again.

I agree! I mean, it's not like my Pokemon game data is erased, because it took longer and there's still more to do, but for this, I'll end up the same way I did the first time I played: with everything unlocked! tounge_smile.png

(though it is annoying having to re-create your avatar, and everything...)

Same here. I got almost all the acheivements. I know I earned the not allowing your opponent to get a prize card one, 'but' it hasn't shown up yet. And the others like the ones with the new Black and white decks are on hold for me.I have to get those decks to use them and unlock the acheivements.

Archived