Any online tourn coming up?

Sentrina

Hello Sentrina,

First, welcome to our AWESOME world "Pokemon". We are always happy to see newbies " lol " around. I would suggest that check out the forums, you can use the Search Forums tool as a start. I would also recommend to check out News and Events at pokemon.com. You can also use our Events locator to search the leagues in your region.

Again, nice to have you around. Maybe one day come across each other through a game.

Good Luck.

Unfortunately i do not leave in any of the countries in the list. So my only chance i guess is through this platform.

If so i wonder if it still worth making a modified deck....

Well, trust me on that, there's a lot fun in making your Deck and build strategies for it. There are plenty forums created by other players sharing their ideas about the deck forms and compositions. I could find some links for you, but I would like you to experience the pleasure in surfing the forums and the entire website. Trust me it's cool. I still recommend that you keep an eye on the forums and the news.

I will be here, or another Prof. We are always happy to help.

There are lots of Online TCG Tournaments being organised right here on the Forums. Check the PvP Discussion Section of the Forums :)

If you're new - I'd recommend trying some of the lower levels of the 'Trading Card League' Tournament?

Yeah i did some searching on the forums found out some tournaments being held by other people.

That'd be great. Ill keep looking to see if something new comes up.

Thanks for the help

There are lots of Online TCG Tournaments being organised right here on the Forums. Check the PvP Discussion Section of the Forums :)

If you're new - I'd recommend trying some of the lower levels of the 'Trading Card League' Tournament?

WOW I just noticed the League, i'll be participating in the next day or two

WOW I just noticed the League, i'll be participating in the next day or two

The Gym Leaders look forward to your challenge! :)

Archived