Token Prices Ideas

jery95

I think FA, secret rares and other only visually different versions of other cards should not be obtainable from free packs or unlockable with tokens. They are luxury that is not necessary for your deck to compete, just like avatar items, coins and other customization. They should only come from from paid boosters, and possibly individual copies could be bought with gems. Multiple incentives like this that make us give them our money are necessary if they are going to make obtaining at least the ugliest version of every card possible without paying (which I endorse, I just want it to make sustainable business sense).

Also, some cards are designed to be strictly better than others. The prices should also vary based on that. But I think those values could work as the maximum values. Common card cost would vary between 3-15 tokens, uncommon 15-40, rare 40-80 and EX 80-200. If that 10-25 token bonus every day remains, your suggestions seem they could be quite good values.

i agree with aisor that Full Arts and secret rares etc are a luxury to have and should not be obtainable via tokens, only through obtaining booster packs.

Archived