What is Keldeo Ex & Blastoise together worth?

TrainerTrickie

I bought Iceshock so I have the Blastoise, and pulled a Keldeo Ex on first booster online lol. Ive been looking for an offer I couldn't refuse for Keldeo Ex but people have been playing me (I'm new). So I wondered what would they be worth traded for together (or individually). Thanks.

i suggest u should keep keldeo ex as u can make the strongest deck right now i.e., blastoise/keldeo

And for the values - keldeo ex reg worths 8-9 non plasma storm packs and fa is 11-12 plus blastoise is 3

Actually, Keldeostoise is not that good anymore since the Darkrai/Lasers hype. You should think really well if this is the deck you want (Kelseostoise or Keldeo EX/Blastoise/PS Black Kyurem EX). I recommend doing some researches about it and watching the deck being played (Pooka is a good player that has some videos using that deck). If that is not what you want, the pack price the poster above me said is pretty accurate.

Actually, Keldeostoise is not that good anymore since the Darkrai/Lasers hype. You should think really well if this is the deck you want (Kelseostoise or Keldeo EX/Blastoise/PS Black Kyurem EX). I recommend doing some researches about it and watching the deck being played (Pooka is a good player that has some videos using that deck). If that is not what you want, the pack price the poster above me said is pretty accurate.

From testing running Full Heals Switch and your own Lasers seems to fix that problem. However i would agree that the popularity has dies down of the deck.

Archived