Sign in to follow this  
Virtual-Dragon

Can't click on energy to retreat

Virtual-Dragon

I just lost a match because I took too long to make a move. But the thing is... I couldn't make a move. I wanted to retreat my ninetales but when i went to click on the energy to discard it... I could not. it would go behind the vulpix half the time and when I did get the mouse clicker on it nothing would happen.

also.... how do I click on my discard pile when all the choice buttons cover it?

Edited by Prof_Watermelon

Mod_Watermelon

Hey Virtual Dragon,

I have some questions on this issue you experienced. Are you able to replicate this issue every time you are in a match or did this occur once? Is this issue specific to a certain deck or Pokémon?

Ranfamaran
I just lost a match because I took too long to make a move. But the thing is... I couldn't make a move. I wanted to retreat my ninetales but when i went to click on the energy to discard it... I could not. it would go behind the vulpix half the time and when I did get the mouse clicker on it nothing would happen.

also.... how do I click on my discard pile when all the choice buttons cover it?

to hide those buttons in your discard pile, just click the triangle symbol on the button lists; you can navigate the cards by clicking the right triangle symbol, after you reach the right card you simply select it.

fijiman1

I had the same issue I was not able to retreat my pokemon during the battle. And this problem is reoccuring and also when I use energy retreival, to get energy cards from the discard pile, I cannot use those energy cards to attach to my pokemon. And at first I thought I was having a issue with my pc, so I went to another pc but still the issue existed, so I ruled it to be a bug.

the_sqveel

do you mean that when you hover over the energies they "jump" to somewhere else, or are you actually clicking on them and highlighting them and nothings happening?

if it's the energies jumping around problem right clicking your pokemon and scrolling left or right to the energies should work

also yeah, just minimize the buttons that hover over the discard pile

FuriousBirds29

My son is having this same issue. He can't retreat because it won't highlight the energy cards to be selected so he can retreat. This is happening every time. He has not successfully retreated at all unless it was free to do so. Also his game is stuck because he used a card to remove tool cards and it won't allow him to select the tool card. In both cases, the energy and the tool cards, had the yellow highlight around them, but it did not change when he clicked on them. We submitted a bug issue but haven't heard back yet.

Mod_Poplar

Hi FuriousBirds29,

This is an outdated thread so I will be closing it out. For now, we ask for your patience while the support team looks over your report.

Thanks for playing!