Poke Badges Tournament (Match Making)

xXBlackOps2Xx

Here all contestants can talk to each other and set up battles or just see who's on and arrange a battle.

All results should be posted on the original thread.

Tournament will Start today at 10 PM (GMT) so you can start arranging battles now and Good Luck to you all!

"Aquaholic215" is ready for battle anyone ready to battle or arrange a time request me and pm me.

I'm ready as well, I'll be online for the next hours, so challenge me if you want. If anyone else wants to challenge me, come right ahead.

me and aquaholic215 will be battling soon for 1 badge a piece (if im correct its already begun sorry for lack of knowledge on GMT)..thanks for the opportunity xxblackops2xx ..cheers

Causton97 is ready for action! My hours of activity are generally around 5-10pm GMT. Just post here if you want to take me on and I'll happily play the first challenger for 1 badge!

Causton97 is ready for action! My hours of activity are generally around 5-10pm GMT. Just post here if you want to take me on and I'll happily play the first challenger for 1 badge!

I'm on now if you want to battle for a badge?

As I've said in the main thread, I'm ready for a second challenger! Just message me in-game if you need to contact me. I'll stake my second badge.

I have now lost all badges and am out of the tournament. It seems I have too few EX cards...

I lost my final badge to Porunga111 - congratulations!

Archived