good deck help

KazukiIuzak

I just started playing and don't have much a cards. Just want to know how people have been able to make good decks. the only way I can see it buy buying real packs but that cost money and the card in them are remdom do people just buy the redeem cards online as singles or what?

You can make good decks by buying EX tins (1 ex card, 4 packs) and combining it with your free cards. But if you do want to make a good deck you have to invest some money into the game. In the future tokens might get you more cards. And the gem system might be a cheaper alternative to getting virtual cards and not having to buy the physical counter parts.

You can also trade virtual boosters for single cards. There are traders that trade their cards for booster packs. You can find accurate pack values in the online trading section of forums. A good trade center is like gravybeast trading inc and other popular ones.

dude if ya dont want 2 buy the 3.99 actual packs just 4 the online card go 2 ebay and search 4 pokemon tcg online code trust me there r plenty of ppl sellin just the redeem code and they also can send them thru email! Heck I got a 36 booster box of redeem codes 4 20 bucks on ebay couple hrs later had the codes sittin in my email

Archived