How To identify a B&W Code Pack between a normal B&W pack

galladedude14

Well today i purchased two booster packs and i found that there were no codes inside my booster packs !!!

So i looked and realized that these packs that i bought (Wal-Mart) were individualy sealed in a simole card board plastic package. the booster packs that you get codes from are individual unlike the packaged packs at walmart i have now realized that to also find out if they have a code check the bottom left on the back of the booster pack to find out if it has a code because it will say. If you cant even see the back because there is packaging preventing you from seeing then you have the wrong kind of booster.

Im hoping that Pokemon improves this in the next series so that ALL the booster packs have a code card.confused_smile.png

Exactly. Wal Mart doesn't sell them, the packs themselves aren't sealed in cardboard, and, most importantly, they are marked! Hopefully soon we will be able to purchase online packs online.

They limited the amount of codes so they weren't overwhelmed in beta. Once the game goes live I think all packs will have codes.

To know which boosters have codes, in case the red TCGO symbol is camoflauged into the white background, there are 2 other ways to know what the code is.

1. Look at the UPC barcode. You want it so the barcode is 0 820650 106750 and not 0 820650 106132.

2. Look at the CE and the curved arrows symbol. If it is above the barcode, tough luck. If it is below the barcode, then you got the right pack.

3. Coded boosters are NEVER EVER packaged in blister packs, tins, and box sets, so don't be a cockydoodoodoubledogdoodyickycootieboogerhead and open those packs in a store to check if there is a red thing, if there is the right barcode, or if the CE and arrows symbol is in the correct location.

So in case you are in a card shop, and you get a booster, look at the UPC barcode so that it ends in 750, and make sure the CE symbol thingy is below the barcode. Also check for the red thingy. That is when you know that your booster will have a code.

Archived