ptcgo expansion tournament

Wailord88888

hello i am wailord88888 the host of the ptcgo expansion tournament it will be featuring the following 8 expansions:

black & white (aleob)

black & white emerging powers (EEJR)

black & white noble victories

black & white next destines (see standings for name it won't let me write it here)

black & white dark explorers (AlexManectric)

black & white dragons excalted (xXBlackOps2Xx)

black & white boundaries crossed (Wailord88888)

black & white plasma storm (immrflubadub)

you may pick 1 expansion and only use the cards for that expansion. if u r caught using any other expansion u will forfit your match. every week for 5 weeks u will get an opponet u have to battle. if u don't battle the person in a week i will flip a coin to see the winner. the top 4 people move on to a 2 out of 3 match and if u win that u r in a 2 out of 3 match in the championship. the format will be unlimated. you may change decks between battles. good luck

Standings:

1.Wailord88888 0-0 (black & white boundaries crossed)

2. Aleob 0-0 (black & white)

3. AlexManectric 0-0 (dark explorers)

4. Rap pin 0-0 (next destines) (no space in name)

5. ImMrFlubaDub (plasma storm)

6. xXBlackOps2Xx (Dragons Excalted)

7. EEJR (emerging powers)

matchups for week 1:

TBD

matchups for week 2

TBD

matchups for week 3

TBD

matchups for week 4

TBD

matchups for week 5

TBD

Semi-finals

Championship

winner from 1/4.

winner from 2/3.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take Dark Explorers - but to be honest, this is HORRIBLY unfair. BW and EPO have literally nothing, meanwhile you have taken the best set for yourself Wailord. (Keldeo Blastoise)

Will there be prizes?

I guess i'll take BLW, but I do agree with Alex that it is a bit unfair that u get the best set.

Wow, wasn't expecting that... Did you not want to run NV Durant?

Wow, wasn't expecting that... Did you not want to run NV Durant?

Well in order for my durants to be really successful for the most part they need aggron.

I'll take Dark Explorers - but to be honest, this is HORRIBLY unfair. BW and EPO have literally nothing, meanwhile you have taken the best set for yourself Wailord. (Keldeo Blastoise)

actully i am not using blastoise and bc is the only expansion i actully have enough cards to use

I guess i will take plasma - could be pretty fun im guessing all energy is ok apart from special energies which are only in certain expansions?

I guess i will take plasma - could be pretty fun im guessing all energy is ok apart from special energies which are only in certain expansions?

yeah all energy's are fine except for special energys!!

I'll take Dragons Exalted packs. So i can only use Pokemon from this packs or only DE packs cards (Trainers & Pokemon)?

yup u can only use cards and trainers from dragons excalted

Why is the format unlimited if u can only use BLW-On?

This. the modified format is BW on so technically this is just a modified tournament lol

I only get to use 4 Different DE trainers in my deck???

I believe it is that you can use any amount of trainers in your deck as long as it is from your expansion

I will play using dark explorers. thanks for setting this up.

sorry dark explorers has been taken already the only one left is noble victories

Archived