99,999 Things You Would Like to See In Upcoming Pokemon Games

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah i imagine that, Hydreigon Lvl.X and Haxorus-ex in a epic battle!

Lvl X would help for pokemon who change formes.

193. this Team Plasma Supporter cards(mwahahaha! Disruption!)

Zinzolin: Each player will player Rock-Paper-Scissors with his or her opponent to the best of 3 games. If you win, your opponent reveals his or her hand. Your opponent shuffles all Supporter cards you find there. Then you draw a card for each Supporter your opponent shuffled in this way.

Imposter Cheren(ACE SPEC?): Flip a coin. If heads, discard 3 random cards from your opponent´s hand.

Imposter Professor Juniper(ACE SPEC!): Discard a card from your hand(If you can´t discard a card, you can´t play this card). If you do, your opponent shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck. Then your opponent draws 4 cards.

194. a Pokémon movie with 3D effects. you can see Pikachu´s Thundershock popping out of the screen!

195. this ACE SPEC Item card:

Double Hammer: Discard 2 Energy cards attached to 1 of your opponent´s Pokémon.

196. in TCG, the Frozen condition, represented by an Ice Marker. the player that has a Frozen Pokémon must flip 2 coins between turns, if both are heads, that Pokémon is no longer Frozen. you can also remove the Frozen condition by attacking it with a Fire-Type Pokémon. and also you can remove it by moving it to your Bench, but you must wait to your next turn to use that Pokémon. A Frozen Pokémon cannot attack or retreat.

198. in Pokemon TCGO, whenever you click something to enter in that(Shop, Play, Collection) a "Loading" screen should appear instead of a frozen screen.

199. these cards:

Imposter Bianca(Plasma): Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent cannot draw a card at the start of his or her next turn.

Life Orb(Pokémon tool): If this card is attached to a Pokémon, you may make its attacks do 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon(Before applying Weakness and Resistance). If you do, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.

Red Card(Pokémon tool): If the Pokémon this card is attached to is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent´s attack(even if the Pokémon is Knocked Out), switch the Defending Pokémon with 1 of your opponent´s Benched Pokémon.

200(hurray!): a Pokémon anniversary card!

things posted: 200

things remaining: 99,799

for this situation i quote the most famous meme online: It´s something.

202) (?) A physical fire type move with 80-100 base power.

203) (?) A Tropius evo!

204) (?) Have the games use the 3DS' FC instead of one for the game.

202) (?) A physical fire type move with 80-100 base power.

203) (?) A Tropius evo!

204) (?) Have the games use the 3DS' FC instead of one for the game.

i think Emboar Heat Crash does that damage(or more). a Pokémon that evolves from Tropius or into Tropius?

i think Emboar Heat Crash does that damage(or more). a Pokémon that evolves from Tropius or into Tropius?

A Pokémon the Tropius evolves into and I actually had in mind something more like the physical version of Flamethrower.

208. I forgot to put this one up, but a Pokémon x Harvest Moon crossover (for Gen. VI).

210. Zorua must have a Stage 2 evolution(Zorua->Zoroark->????)

No way! Zoroak is already cool. Wouldn't want to tarnish it.

211. Pokemon Underwater. (You can go underwater and capture water pokemon.)

No way! Zoroak is already cool. Wouldn't want to tarnish it.

211. Pokemon Underwater. (You can go underwater and capture water pokemon.)

If I remember correctly, you could do that in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald...

212: (This one may seem to be a bad idea...) Dance Dance Revolution: Pokemon Style!

If I remember correctly, you could do that in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald...

212: (This one may seem to be a bad idea...) Dance Dance Revolution: Pokemon Style!

It'd be cute seeing pokemon dancing. But tapping to I wanna be the very best might seem awkward.

213. a shiny version of Shift Gear Klinklang

214. the chance of finding certain BLW-on cards in booster packs from sets that usually are not BLW-on.(ex: Pokémon Catcher in Platinum or Boundaries Crossed)

215. more deck mill ideas

216. the return of Lost Zone to Modified format

hey guys i dont want to scare nobody but if you own a Wii with the Wi-fi set up, today you´ll get shocking news from Nintendo in your Wii Mail.

218)have a RPG pokemon game. a genuine one, where you can control your actions and such more. i like the 3ds friend code idea!!!

whats the Shockng news? i wanna know but dont have a wii

Archived