99,999 Things You Would Like to See In Upcoming Pokemon Games

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

145. Get more TCG champions to join TCGO. (Yes, there are some, maybe not me, but I attended the tournament.)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Battler077

• AAA-Pikachu-AAA

• Saints5

• pk92129

Battler077

146. a Pokémon TCG game made from players, for players

147. a Grass Type Stage 2 Pokémon with an Ability that allows the user to attach as many Grass Energies as he or she likes to his or her Pokémon during his or her turn.

Battler077
148: A Battle Frontier where you can battle the Frontier Brains from ALL of the Battle Frontiers.

a BATTLE FRONTIER where you can BATTLE the FRONTIER brains from all of the BATTLE FRONTIERS(lol). im not mocking you, im just highligthing the fact that you said BATTLE FRONTIER 3 times in a phrase(or row).

"you should try the Oran Juice. It´s berry, berry good!"

150: A game like XD for the Wii U

151: Have a white flute like object.

152. I don't if I've said this, but have Judgement have different animations per type.

Battler077

155. AR or QR codes on the cards. when we look at them through a webcam/cellphone camera, you can see those Pokémon!

156. Ash(or Satoshi) should be the main character in VG and his rival, Gary.

157. these Trainer-Items(and Pokemon tool):

Light Ball: If this card is attached to Pikachu, each of its attacks does 40 more damage to the Defending Pokémon(BAW&R). Ignore this effect if the Pokémon this card is attached to is no longer a Pikachu.

Water/Thunder/Fire Stone: If you have any Eevee in play, search your deck for Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon and put it onto 1 of your Eevee in play(this counts as evolving that Eevee). Shuffle your deck afterwards.(You can´t play this card in your first turn or on an Eevee that was put in play the same turn you play this card)

Burnfreeze Cannon(Plasma): Your opponent´s Active Pokémon is now Burned. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent´s Active Pokémon is also Paralyzed.

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?

Can you hear me?

Edited by Battler077
Saints5

159. A Pokemon based on a bush dog.

160. A Pokemon based on a raccoon dog. (They probably would very look cute.)

Battler077
161. A 3D Holographic Pokemon Play. (Like Miku Hatsune, it was so real.)

eemm i just said something similar(tip 155)

Battler077
159. A Pokemon based on a bush dog.

160. A Pokemon based on a raccoon dog. (They probably would very look cute.)

1-Stoutland. 2-Zigzagoon

Saints5
1-Stoutland. 2-Zigzagoon

Does this look like Stoutland? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTusOrXpctA7wVvSeDExVMf59arSfXZ7tOBxKxyfZvdp-SaNydsXg I guess the difference between raccoon dogs and normal raccoons might be hard, but the raccoon dog could evolve into/from another canine.

CharizardM

162. A game like Pokemon Colosseum/XD Gale of Darkness, but with the ability to select a female trainer. (Shadow Pokemon could return if they did this...)

Battler077

163. The following ACE SPEC Pokémon Tools(seriously, i do a lot of work creating these cards):

Adamant Orb:If this card is attached to Dialga-EX, that Pokémon can use the following attack as its own.

Roar of time(M)(M)©©[150]: Flip a coin for each energy attached to each of your opponent´s Pokémon. For each heads, return an Energy attached to any of your opponent´s Pokemon back to his or her hand. This Pokémon can´t attack during your next turn.

Lustrous Orb:If this card is attached to Palkia-EX, that Pokémon can use the following attack as its own.

Spacial Rend(W)(W)©[80+]:Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 70 more damage. If tails, switch the Defending Pokémon with 1 of your opponent´s Benched Pokémon(after doing damage).

Griseous Orb:If this card is attached to Giratina-EX, that Pokémon can use the following attack as its own.

Shadow Force(P)(P)©©[120]:Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by attacks during your opponent´s next turn.

Soul Dew:If this card is attached to Latias-EX or Latios-EX, any damage done to that Latios-EX by attacks is reduced by 40(AAW&R) and that Latias-EX can use the following attack as its own.

Mist Ball(P)(P)©[90]:If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

164. Pokemon Store where you buy Pokemon Costumes. (I make really good ones for girls, but guy costumes are hard. Yes, I do sell them.)

Battler077

165.Pokémon Centers in real life

166.send a specific card to a specific place/country via Traditional Mail in order to receive a spectacular card, just like with Bill´s Computer.

167.Pokémon Trading Card Game Online as a Wii Channel available for download on your Wii!

168.¡Pokémon Battle Revolution 2! with the option of using Rental Pokémon and Importing Pokémon from your Black/Black 2/White/White 2 game(including Unova ones)

Axion900
29) some realistic fighting, like your controling the pokemon. like on super smash brothers brawl, street fighter, soul calibur and many more. actually being able to dodge, like actual fighting. that is all i wish for in the games U_U

I would really love that....not just depending on luck and cards :)

Battler077
I would really love that....not just depending on luck and cards :)

it already a game like that, but isnt official. It´s called Pokemon Type:Wild. you can choose between 9/10 different Pokémon