• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Battler077

• AAA-Pikachu-AAA

• Saints5

• pk92129

124. This isn't that much for X & Y as they are for the Gen. VI, but here it is: Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal for the 3DS VC.

Battler077

125. i hope Nintendo makes a Pokémon movie in which Ash, Pikachu, his friends and several wild and legendaries Pokémon cross(or get swallowed by)some kind of portal to our Tridimensional world!

Battler077
4. A Decent Grass Pokemon Card. Seriously, we're lacking in Flower Power.

how about this? Bellossom(grass knot) & Jellicent(Stickiness). do crazy amounts of damage with bellossom. if u feel lucky, add Vileplume[Allergy Panic(DANGER!)] oh wait u say card? well its still a good idea, no?

Battler077

141.Special booster packs that i call "Elite Booster Packs". the cards of those packs are all Rare, but in 1 between 5/10/20 u may find a Full Art Rare. and in 1 between 10/25/50 a Secret Rare. those packs may cost the double or triple of a regular pack.

Battler077

142. in addition to my idea about the GBC game Revision, you should be able to download the current TCGO Elite 4 trainers to challenge them! and these are:

Devilsh Da Granny

Queen AlexManectric

Mighty Matthew69

The Great Gravybeast

143. Water Pulse should be a TM again or at least be available via a move tutor.

144. A music replayer like in PMD 2 & PMD 3D