Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

99,999 Things You Would Like to See In Upcoming Pokemon Games

Battler077

98.a revision of the Game Boy Color game but instead of using the Base Set/Team Rocket Format, it will use the Black & White-on format, starting with Black & White. the main character will receive from Dr. Mason 1 of the 3 different theme decks(you can choose which one)and from Emerging Powers to the oncoming sets, the character(Let´s call him/her Mark/Mint) can choose only 1 of 2 theme decks(you can still build those decks with the Dr. Mason´s Auto Deck Machine if you have enough cards). to move onto the next set, Mark/Mint must clear the different card clubs that are in the city/island and the Pokémon Dome(9 clubs until Dragons Exalted set, from there they will be 10). 10 sets are in total(Including Megalo Cannon), so you must clear the game 10 times(even if you move on, you can still get packs from previous sets if you need them). Even you may have the chance to find a new place where you can assist to a prerelease tournament just when you start a new set!

Are you reading all this and all the stuff that i´ve written? if you do, thanks for your time and tell me what do you think.

pk92129

99! Woohoo! A Pokemon DS made ONLY for pokemon and its updates

Battler077

100(yay!).cards with tridimensional pictures(when you move the card from left to right and viceversa, the picture will rotate horizontally).

things posted:100

things remaining:99,899(aawwwww) i dont know you, but i´m going to take a nap.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(please somebody use Wake-Up Slap with me).

jackjack012

ok ill wake you up :)

MACHAMP, dynamic punh in his face!!!!!!!!!

Battler077

ouch! that hurts but thanks for waking me up! now i have even more ideas.

101.Double Colored(not Colorless)Energies.

102.The following Trainer-Item cards(and a Supporter) that i created:

a)Dire Hit(ACE SPEC):Flip 2 coins. If either of them is heads, each of your Pokemon´s attacks does the double of damage to the Defending Pokémon. If both of them are heads, each of your Pokemon´s attacks does the triple of damage to the Defending Pokémon.(Both effects apply during this turn and before Weakness and Resistance)(You can´t play more than 1 Dire Hit ACE SPEC card each turn and you can´t play that card 2 turns in a row).

b)Guard Spec:Until the end of your next turn, each of your Pokemon´s attacks damage is not affected by Resistance or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon(except for Weakness and effects that allows you to do even more damage to the Defending Pokémon) and cannot be decreased by any effect from any of your opponent´s Pokémon attacks during his or her next turn.

c)Poké Toy: During your turn, if you want to concede the game, you may play this card. Say "Good Game" to your opponent and, if your opponent says "Yeah, really good", your opponent wins the game and each player must shake hands with his or her opponent. If your opponent says "This is not over yet", continue the game, search your deck for any 5 cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

d)Cynthia: Draw 4 cards from the top of your deck, the bottom of your deck or from both in any order.

tell me what do you think about my ideas.

and this is for the punch in the face.

Mienshao, High Jump Kick!(strikes). tell me what do you think about my ideas.

For victory we have-Fury Of The Storm!

Edited by Battler077

Calvin-Cool

103.Player character shouldn't be silent.

CharizardM

(I don't know if this is a good idea or not...)

104: A game where you do not play as the trainer. INSTEAD, you play as the trainer's Pokemon.

Battler077

well actually you can play as a Pokemon, but not the trainer´s Pokemon. Check Mystery World and Mystery Dungeon games

Battler077

105. These particular Stadium Cards:

a)Pokéstar Studios:

Once during each player´s turn, that player may choose up to 2 Pokémon in play(his or her own and his or her opponent´s). The player takes a picture of those Pokémon with the camera of his or her mobile phone, his or her digital camera or with his or her webcam. Once each player has taken its pictures or when a new Stadium card comes into play or when a specific effect from a card or an attack applies, discard this card.

b)Pokémon League: Once during each player´s turn, that player may ask his or her opponent if he or she accepts his or her challenge. If he or she declines, the player draws 2 cards. If he or she accepts, each player must search his or her deck for as many Basic Pokémon as he or she likes and put them into their Benches face-down. Then, each player may search his or her deck for as many Pokémon Tools as he or she likes and attach them to his or her new Benched Pokémon in any way he or she likes. If both players do, each player put their new Benched Pokémon face-up. Each player shuffles their decks afterward.

i´ll really apreciate any coments about all my ideas, because i think i´m the most creative and most contributor.

"Every(kind of) art is completelly useless."

Saints5

106. Patch for the Pokedex 3D Pro so that includes 6th Generation Pokemon.

107. A good Pokemon x ____ crossover (I wouldn't count SSB as a crossover), since Conquest was the first one and everything.

Battler077

108.Legendary Pokémon should evolve from others Pokémon(let´s call those pokemon Rising Legendaries)

ex:Cronia*->Dialga, Riboxys*-> Deoxys, Prinrock*/Prinice*/Prinsteel*->Regirock/Regice/Registeel, Altia*->Lugia, Steelion*->Cobalion, etc.

the pokémon marked with (*) are of my invention.

109. Increase the ratios of Rare/Holo Rare/EX Rare/ACE Rare/Ultra Rare cards in booster packs to find them more often.

Saints5
108.Legendary Pokémon should evolve from others Pokémon(let´s call those pokemon Rising Legendaries)

ex:Cronia*->Dialga, Riboxys*-> Deoxys, Prinrock*/Prinice*/Prinsteel*->Regirock/Regice/Registeel, Altia*->Lugia, Steelion*->Cobalion, etc.

Didn't Arceus create Dialga? Plus, that would take them of their status as legendaries.

109. Increase the ratios of Rare/Holo Rare/EX Rare/ACE Rare/Ultra Rare cards in booster packs to find them more often.

But that would make less them special.

Battler077
Didn't Arceus create Dialga? Plus, that would take them of their status as legendaries.

But that would make less them special.

wow you are right! so, how about this?

110. a Darkness-type counterpart of Arceus, colored black(if Arceus make the Pokémon world with the Big Bang, this new one may destroy it with the Big Crunch).

111. Jumbo-size decks and Jumbo-size sleeves(LOL).

Saints5
wow you are right! so, how about this?

110. a Darkness-type counterpart of Arceus, colored black(if Arceus make the Pokémon world with the Big Bang, this new one may destroy it with the Big Crunch)

Isn't that role taken by Giratina? (It's just fanon.)

EDIT: Couldn't Dialga and Palkia both create/destroy the universe too?

CharizardM

112: A Poison Type Legendary Pokemon that is not part Dragon Type.

113: A school based Pokemon game. (I am talking about a game that takes place entirely in a school...)

Battler077
103.Player character shouldn't be silent.

the main character is not silent. he/she can say YES/NO. even when someone asks this to the player in B&W(don´t remember who asked that, where and what said afterward but i´m sure that it was in B&W): Where you come from? YES/NO.

Battler077

114. Triple Battles in Pokémon TCG(There were doubles, why not Triples?).as in the VG, The pokémon that´s in the center can attack any of the 3 pokémon of your opponent and the Left/Right ones can only attack any of the 2 in front of them(unless an attack allows you to hit the pokemon in the opposite corner, like Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse). some attacks hit only the opponent team(Heat Wave), some affects all pokemon in play except the attacker(Surf), some all including the attacker(Explosion) and some may protect the user or your team.

matthew69

115. Basculin.

Battler077
115. Basculin.

Basculin what?

Battler077

116. costumes from pokemon characters to get IRL and make cosplays.

SecretNinetails

117.) A 3D graphic game like the main series for a console OTHER than Nintendo...

(and honestly, it's easy enough to make your own pkmn trainer cosplay....)

pk92129

118. A faster TCGO program.

Battler077

119. the main character can walk in 8 directions instead of 4.

120. the main character can use several stuff that has been only seen in TCG, like the Super Scoop Up machine and the Pokémon Catcher.

121. ARCEUS-EX!

122. a Pokémon TCG World UNLIMITED Championship!

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

123. PTFG would be gone.