99,999 Things You Would Like to See In Upcoming Pokemon Games

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Battler077
238. AceSpec Pokemon EXs - probably pokemon with more than average HP, near-broken abilities, not so broken attacks, we have enough of those already :P

i actually made those Pokémon. i named them Pokémon-Z, but it´s still a nice idea yours. good work

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Battler077

• AAA-Pikachu-AAA

• Saints5

• pk92129

Mod_Poplar

Hello trainers,

This is a reminder to keep things friendly and polite. This does include keeping criticism to a minimum, unless explicitly asked. Sometimes these types of comments can hurt someone's feelings, even if they are meant well. We want our forums to remain a safe and welcoming environment for all players.

Let's get this thread back on topic. Thanks!

Battler077

i understand Prof. i apologize to all for everything that i said. i just had a bad day, realizing that Noble Victories will be rotated out(My favorite and starter set). and also apologize to you. yeah, you. sorry.

trader52

Ok,I am trying to fix my mistakes,but I made a new-EX.

Suicune EX HP:180 Type:Water

Ability-Purifying Water:You may remove all Damage Counters and Special Conditions from 1 of your Pokemon.If you do,Discard 2 Energies attached to Suicune-EX.

Hydro Pump©©©©100+: Does 10 more damage for each (W) energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness:Electrike x2

Resistance:None

Retreat Cost:2

Hope this is better

Battler077
Ok,I am trying to fix my mistakes,but I made a new-EX.

Suicune EX HP:180 Type:Water

Ability-Purifying Water:You may remove all Damage Counters and Special Conditions from 1 of your Pokemon.If you do,Discard 2 Energies attached to Suicune-EX.

Hydro Pump©©©©100+: Does 10 more damage for each (W) energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness:Electrike x2

Retreat Cost:2

Hope this is better

excellent! very good! we NEED a Suicune-EX like that.

Battler077

now that regular Pokémon-EX will be released(i think) i´ll make some by myself.

240. these Pokémon-ex:

Emboar-ex(Basic)180 HP

Ability-Close Combat Fighter Spirit: If this Pokémon has any Fighting energy attached to it, this Pokémon type is both Fire and Fighting.

Head Smash(F)(F)(F)©140: This Pokémon does 70 damage to itself. If Close Combat Fighter Spirit Ability is applied on this Pokémon, this attack´s damage is not affected by Resistance.

Weakness: Water x2

Resistance: Grass -20

Retreat Cost: 3

Samurott-ex(Basic)170 HP

Ability-Rapid Torrent: During your opponent´s turn, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may play Rock-Paper-Scissors with your opponent. If you win, this Pokémon attacks before your opponent´s Active Pokémon. If you lose, this Pokémon attacks after your opponent´s Active Pokémon.(Ignore this effect if this Pokémon has been Knocked Out by that attack). Either way, if you used this Ability, this Pokémon can´t attack until your second next turn.

Hydro Cannon©©©©100+: Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage for each Water energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Electric x2

Resistance: Fire -20

Retreat Cost: 2

Serperior-ex(Basic)160 HP

Ability-Green Coat: Any damage done to each of your Grass Pokémon by attacks from Pokémon-EX, Pokémon-ex or Stage 2 Pokémon is decreased by 40(After applying Weakness and Resistance).

Leaf Burst(G)(G)©90: For each Grass energy attached to each of your Benched Pokémon, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent´s Benched Pokémon(Dont apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

Weakness: Fire x2

Resistance: Water -20

Retreat Cost: 0

Battler077
241. Brock to come back to the anime. When he left I was -_- I cant even explain it

nice idea, but if Brock comes back, also Misty should.

trader52

I will be making the 3rd gen starter which is missing.

Mudkip HP:60 Type:Water Basic

Tackle(W)10

Water Gun(W)©20

Weakness:Electric x2

Retreat Cost: ©1

Marshtomp HP:90 Type:Water Stage 1

Ability-Water Power:If this Pokemon has 2 Water Attached to it,it's Weakness is x2.

Water Gun(W)30

Weakness:Grass x4

Retreat Cost: ©x2

Swampert HP:140 Type:Water Stage 2

Ability-Mudfish:If this Pokemon has a Fighting Energy attached to it,this Pokemon is Both Water and Fighting Type.

Muddy Water(W)©©©100:For each Fighting energy attached to this Pokemon,this attack does 30 Damage to 1 of your opponents Benched Pokemon.

Will be coming back with some more cards.

Edited by trader52
trader52

Back with some(two) Ace-Spec cards and 2 new special Energy made for Dialga and Palkia-EX

Special Energy-Spatial Energy

If this Energy is attached to Palkia EX,each of its attacks do 20 More damage

Special Energy-Temporal Energy

If this Energy is attached to Dialga EX,each of its attack do 20 more damage

Ace-Spec:Time Traveller

If this Card is attached to Dialga EX,that Pokemon can now use this Attack:

Temporal-Strike©©©90:For each Plasma Energy attached to this Pokemon,search your deck for a Temporal Energy and attach it to this Pokemon.

Ace-Spec:Space Breath

If this Card is attached to Palkia EX,that Pokemon can now use this Attack:

Spatial-Bend©©©:For each Plasma Energy attached to this Pokemon,search your deck for a Spatial Energy and attach it to this Pokemon.

These are My Ace-specs and Special Energies

Edited by trader52
CharizardM

253:

Flying Eevee

Basic Pokemon (Doesn't evolve... Yet)

HP: 40

Ability: Launch

When this ability is used, Fly does double damage. However, this Pokemon cannot attack next turn.

Attack: Fly © © (Does 30 damage)

Weakness: Fighting

Resistance: Psychic -10

Retreat Cost: ©

Battler077

254: this Pikachu card

Pikachu-EX(Basic) 140 HP

Ability-Static: If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent´s attack(even if this Pokémon would be Knocked Out), the Attacking Pokémon is now Paralyzed until the end of your opponent next turn.

Volt Tackle(E)(E)©©140: This Pokémon does 40 damage to itself.

Weakness: Fighting x2

Resistance: Metal -20

Retreat Cost: 1

Battler077
253:

Flying Eevee

Basic Pokemon (Doesn't evolve... Yet)

HP: 40

Ability: Launch

When this ability is used, Fly does double damage. However, this Pokemon cannot attack next turn.

Attack: Fly © © (Does 30 damage)

Weakness: Fighting

Resistance: Psychic -10

Retreat Cost: ©

nice card but Flying Pokémon has Fighting Resistance, not weakness. take Flying Pikachu as an example.

Battler077
I will be making the 3rd gen starter which is missing.

Mudkip HP:60 Type:Water Basic

Tackle(W)10

Water Gun(W)©20

Weakness:Electric x2

Retreat Cost: ©1

Marshtomp HP:90 Type:Water Stage 1

Ability-Water Power:If this Pokemon has 2 Water Attached to it,it's Weakness is x2.

Water Gun(W)30

Weakness:Grass x4

Retreat Cost: ©x2

Swampert HP:140 Type:Water Stage 2

Ability-Mudfish:If this Pokemon has a Fighting Energy attached to it,this Pokemon is Both Water and Fighting Type.

Muddy Water(W)©©©100:For each Fighting energy attached to this Pokemon,this attack does 30 Damage to 1 of your opponents Benched Pokemon.

Will be coming back with some more cards.

yeah we need the Mudkip evo line, but what happened to the ideas between 242 and 250?

Battler077
(I pictured the card's picture as an Eevee getting ready to be launched out of a catapult...)

oh lol poor Eevee... meanwhile

255. these Xerneas and Yveltal cards.

Xerneas-EX(Basic)[Psychic(for the moment)]170 HP

Ability-Fairy Aura: Each Psychic Pokémon in play gets +20 HP and each of those Pokémon´s attacks does 10 more damage to the Active Pokémon(Both yours and your opponent´s)(Before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Geomancy(P)(P)©120: If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

Weakness: ???

Resistance: Dragon -20

Yveltal-EX(Darkness)180 HP

Ability-Dark Aura(i think i saw this ability before): Each Darkness Pokémon in play gets +20 HP and each of those Pokémon´s attacks does 10 more damage to the Active Pokémon(Both yours and your opponent´s)(Before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Oblivion Wing(D)(D)©©180: Discard 2 Darkness energies attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Electric x2

Resistance: Fighting -20

Retreat Cost: 0

CharizardM

256:

Wobbuffet

HP: 70

Type: Psychic

Ability: Shadow Tag (The opposing Pokemon cannot retreat if this Pokemon is the active Pokemon.)

Attack: Destiny Bond (P) (If this Pokemon is knocked out by the other player's current active Pokemon during the other player's next turn, knock that Pokemon out.)

Weakness: Dark

Resistance: None

Retreat: © ©

denizboy88

133: Finally The first movie OR episode that has Raykou in it CUZ THERE ISNT ANY EPISODE OR MOVIE WITH RAYKOU

Battler077
133: Finally The first movie OR episode that has Raykou in it CUZ THERE ISNT ANY EPISODE OR MOVIE WITH RAYKOU

a shiny Raikou appeared in Zorua & Zoroark movie.

The Legend of Thunder?

Battler077

134. this special Eevee card.

Eevee(Basic)(Colorless)70 HP

Special Eevee Rule: you can have up to 7 copies of this Pokémon in your deck.

Signs Of Evolution©: Search your deck for an amount of Pokémon cards that evolves from Eevee equal to the amount of energies attached to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Trump Card©©40+: This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.

Weakness: Fighting x2

Resistance: None