99,999 Things You Would Like to See In Upcoming Pokemon Games

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

In this forum, you list up to two things that you want to see in new pokemon.

(No Double Posting)

1. A Pokemon that can K.O. a ex with one hit without being too powerful.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with AlexManectric! I love my double whammy grass types. Who doesn't love taking health while packing a punch? That's usually why I end up with grass starters. Besides thinking that they are typically the coolest looking anyways. Although, what I'd personally like to see in a new game would be:

15. Things brought back from Soul Silver/Heart Gold. Berry Pots were fabulous! Although, the option to gain more would be nice.

16. Also, having my little Pokémon follow me around. There is nothing more satisfying.

Saints,there is already Kyu-W.

I personally don't like to use legendaries. Anyway, I actually wasn't going to post these, but:

26. Going to what Pokeball said in #25, hard and easy mode being at the begining of the game.

27. Instead of offering Pokémon at TRU, for example, those events were to be changed to official DLC, just for free at first until a certain date or something.

29) some realistic fighting, like your controling the pokemon. like on super smash brothers brawl, street fighter, soul calibur and many more. actually being able to dodge, like actual fighting. that is all i wish for in the games U_U

Archived