rippers scamers

lucario_z

^ Its not a scam, its a trade that he wanted to take back.

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Hello Trainers!

Pokémon Trainers have to think very carefully before trading their Pokémon cards, as the trades are final and you may not get your card back unless the person you are trading with is confortable in trading it again with you.

Prof_Tech

! YARGH!!

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right"

-Isaac Asimov

Hello Trainers!

Pokémon Trainers have to think very carefully before trading their Pokémon cards, as the trades are final and you may not get your card back unless the person you are trading with is confortable in trading it again with you.

Prof_Tech

! YARGH!!

-Isaac Asimov

Prof_Tech, there are a few users who are sending one way trades with messages making it seem like they are getting something for nothing when in fact they are sending their cards to them.

Yes Prof_Tech, Someone was on my account sending messages trying to trick people into giving up there cards for free.

i know at least 5 users are trying to send me bad cards for gengar prime this is why i beleive blocking should exist i shouldnt be harassed by rippers for having a good card

i know at least 5 users are trying to send me bad cards for gengar prime this is why i beleive blocking should exist i shouldnt be harassed by rippers for having a good card

I would recommend taking it off of your to trade list and only trade it out for the cards you want :) It no longer needs to be on your too trade list to trade them away :)

I would recommend taking it off of your to trade list and only trade it out for the cards you want :) It no longer needs to be on your too trade list to trade them away :)

Thats an easier way to do it. :3

Hello Trainers!

Our web team is currently working on trading changes to avoid these issues in the future. For example: When a trainer wants to trade an item with another player, the value of the trade will have to be equal or greater in value.

Stick around trainers!!

Prof_Tech

! YARGH!!

-Isaac Asimov

Thats GREAT idea! Will it have a meter?

Example: I put electibuzz for Yanmega prime, will it say "You need either 2 more rares or another prime alone to make this trade" or something?

Quick Question: What if a user wants to give a card for free?

But how on earth is that going to work correctly? That almost means a FA Reshiram can only be traded for another FA card and how will worth be statused? Alot of rare cards are not really that rare. In Japan alot of the cards we call 'rare' are really just uncommons because the downgrade in the amount of cards they get in packs so does this mean someone is going to try to trade me a Sawsbuck for my FA Reshiram?

Hello Kydwykkdd:

At this time, we are unable to confirm changes or features. However, please don’t let this stop you from providing ideas as some of the Pokémon TCGO changes come from our Pokémon trainers themselves!

Keep the ideas coming!

Prof_Tech

YARGH!!

-Isaac Asimov

It seems more like your offer has to be = or greater than what you are asking for. So if you ask for nothing then anything you add will be greater than what you are asking for!

My only problem is some users value things differently than other players. Will all the trade data used in beta thus far help determine the "value" of each card?

^ Good Point

So if i give FireEmblem6 a slowpoke, that would count as a valid trade ?

I don't think I like the idea of the system decididng what is valuable to me. What if I want an uncommon to bring my deck together but the person offering it only wants a rare from me. It would be worth it to me. Or if I want to get a friend of mine started so I give them some cards.

If this is the only way to get rid of the Reshiram Raffle scam so be it. I would like a 'report trade' option so people who do the "free cards" message but are really taking the cards away will be punished so it will decrease.

How about the "equal or greater" idea only for Primes?

I don't think I like the idea of the system decididng what is valuable to me. What if I want an uncommon to bring my deck together but the person offering it only wants a rare from me. It would be worth it to me. Or if I want to get a friend of mine started so I give them some cards.

If this is the only way to get rid of the Reshiram Raffle scam so be it. I would like a 'report trade' option so people who do the "free cards" message but are really taking the cards away will be punished so it will decrease.

I agree with you and I have a solution. How about in order for a trade offer to be created, the offering must be of an equal or greater value than the card(s) you're asking for OR the offering must contain a card that the other person marked as "Wanted?" This way somebody can ask you for a rare card that he/she wants, whille offering you an uncommon card that you want. And if you were to create an offer where you give free cards to a friend, your offering would already be greater in value than the card(s) you are asking for (which would I assume be nothing) so it already shouldn't be a problem. This way you also can't be scammed into giving away rare cards for free, or giving away rare cards away for one common card (unless you marked that card as "Wanted").

Pokémon Trading Card Game booster two-packs Secret Egg at Toys“R”Us your Nintendo DS™, Nintendo DSi™, or Nintendo 3DS code

I agree with you and I have a solution. How about in order for a trade offer to be created, the offering must be of an equal or greater value than the card(s) you're asking for OR the offering must contain a card that the other person marked as "Wanted?" This way somebody can ask you for a rare card that he/she wants, whille offering you an uncommon card that you want. And if you were to create an offer where you give free cards to a friend, your offering would already be greater in value than the card(s) you are asking for (which would I assume be nothing) so it already shouldn't be a problem. This way you also can't be scammed into giving away rare cards for free, or giving away rare cards away for one common card (unless you marked that card as "Wanted").

Were going to have a friendlist feature so how bout, in order for a person to send or ask for free cards, that person MUST be on each others friendlist

This is EXACTLY why we need a better trading system.

30iz820.png

Hello Kydwykkdd:

At this time, we are unable to confirm changes or features. However, please don’t let this stop you from providing ideas as some of the Pokémon TCGO changes come from our Pokémon trainers themselves!

Keep the ideas coming!

Prof_Tech

YARGH!!

-Isaac Asimov

It would be a good idea to develop a system like the global trade station we have in the video games where you can put up a card for trade and put what you'd like in return for it.

Archived