[TD=width: 10] [/TD]

[TD=width: 10] [/TD][/size]

Deck

Sample Player

Well done! A guide like this is sorely needed, and should be linked to from the ? within the game screen. There is plenty of info on how to play the online game itself, but almost no info about how to use the off-game features.

One thing I would like to know: Is there any way to quickly add multiple items to a trade offer? For example, if I am offering 12 packs for something, is there any alternative to adding 1 pack, 12 separate times?

Active Challengers:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 1100]

[TD=width: 160]Username[/TD]

[TD=width: 120]

Level

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60]

Lives

[/TD]

[TD=width: 10] [/TD][/size]

Deck

Sample Player

When deck building, is there a way to quickly add four copies of a card to a deck? I've seen people seem to do it in videos, but I can't work out how!

Am curious about this: Would you be offended if I made my own guide? Then again, there was a guide before the one too...though admittedly this one is more comprehensive than the previous one.

Edit: Weird, you must have replied just as I was posting my guide, since the gap between our posts is exactly one minute; interesting coincidence!

Am curious about this: Would you be offended if I made my own guide? Then again, there was a guide before the one too...though admittedly this one is more comprehensive than the previous one.

I think the best plan forward is if we all work together. If you have paragraphs you'd like to add, paste them in below and I'll try to add them. This is only a a brief summary - I was EXTREMELY tired by the end of it, so I will keep adding to it when I can :)

Archived