Plasma storm tournament

Wailord88888

hello i am wailord88888,

in this tournament we r featuring the realese of plasma storm (this will now happen every time a new expansion is released) the format is unlimated and it is best 2 of 3 in the playoffs and best 1 out of 1 in the regular season weeks. here is what will happen. in order to participate you must have 1 of the following new ex!! there is 2 people per ex allowed so it will result in 16 people playing (8 new ex). remember u must have the ex in the deck u use that u registered under. then i will pick names out of a hat. we will do 6 rouns so you will have a record out of 6. the matcup must be done and reported before the week ends if not done i will flip a coin. Only exception is if there is maitnance!! Once everyone has finished there 6 matchups (should take around 5-6 weeks for everyone to finish) the top 8 people go to the playoff round. In the playoff round it will be articuno1 vs moltres 2 and articuno 2 vs moltres 1. That will apply to all the ex. (articuno vs moltres, white kyurem vs black kyurem, victini vs zapdos, lugia vs cobalion) These matchups will be best 2 out of 3 since it is playoffs then the next round will be drawn out of a hat for the players that make it and then will be the championship!!! You may only use 1 deck the whole tournament. To sign up please state the deck u r using and the new ex u r under. Good luck and remember that u have to have the ex u sign up under!!

Articuno 1: Wailord88888 (Lots of ex including: Articuno,white kyurem (both ps and bc))

Articuno 2: Rap pin (no space in name) (keldeo ex,blastoise, articuno ex)

Moltres 1: porunga111 (rayeels deck with moltres)

Moltres 2:

Zapdos 1:

Zapdos 2:

Victini 1: Apple 57489 (victini,terrakion,darkrai)

Victini 2: outtayamind (victini,darkrai)

White Kyurem 1: EEJR (????)

White Kyurem 2: prophet714 (???)

Black Kyurem 1: AlexManectric (Blastoise,keldeo,black kyurem)

Black Kyurem 2:

Cobalion 1: Extrocian (emolga,cobalion,clefable,klingkland (ps))

Cobalion 2: LPhill22 (cobalion, scizor prime, klingklang)

Lugia 1: CuttingEdge007 (blastoise,keldeo,lugia)

Lugia 2:

standings:

Wailord88888 (Articuno 1) 0-0

Apple57849 (Victini 1) 0-0

outtayamind (victini 2) 0-0

AlexManectric (black kyurem 1) 0-0

Extrodcon (cobalion 1) 0-0

LPhll22 (cobalion 2) 0-0

EEJR (white kyurem 1) 0-0

prophet714 (white kyurem 2) 0-0

Rap pin (no space in name) (articuno 2) 0-0

porunga111 (moltreas 1) 0-0

CuttingEdge007 (lugia 1) 0-0

Week 1 matchups:

TBD

Week 2 matchups:

TBD

Week 3 matchups:

TBD

Week 4 matchups:

TBD

Week 5 matchups:

TBD

Week 6 matchups:

TBD

This sounds interesting! I'd like to enter with either Articuno/Zapdos/Moltress/White Kyurem/Black Kyurem, can't decide which one though:P

k want some time to decide or do u want me to put u on any of the one you listed??

Please sign me up under the White Kyurem 2 spot

...White Kyurem 1: EEJR (????)

White Kyurem 2:

Black Kyurem 1: AlexManectric (Blastoise,keldeo,black kyurem)

Black Kyurem 2: propht714...

Just to help ya out, you got me under black kyurem and not white

if i have 2 ex cards of plasma storm in my deck and i want to enter as by the name of one of them(still having those 2 diff. ex)

Can i enter with that deck wailord?

if i have 2 ex cards of plasma storm in my deck and i want to enter as by the name of one of them(still having those 2 diff. ex)

Can i enter with that deck wailord?

yes u may the name u register under u must have in your deck u r allowed diffrent ex as long as u have that ex u registered under

Archived