HELP: Adding friends for PvP

Awfully Bad

So the chat/lobby has been down for months and I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with trying to add my friend to my Friends List so we can have a PvP battle. Is there any way to add a friend at all? I haven't been able to do this for literally months.

This is a great way to play Pokemon TCG and I'd love to battle my "irl" friends through it... which is why I'm a little disappointed that I can't seem to add them right now.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Your chat is probably down because your name has a space within it. You'll have to submit a ticket to the support panel for them to change it for you. I haven't heard any problems with adding friends though. Everyone seems to be able to do that no matter the circumstances.

Huh. That's weird. Well, thank you for the helpful information.

Also, how does one go about 'adding a friend'?

type there name in the space ontop of your friend list and hit enter and a friend request will be sent to them if they accept u r friends if they don't u r not friends

Hi Awfully Bad!

If you're still not able to add friends, you'll need to contact the Support Team to have them remove the space from your screen name. Once the space is gone, you should be able to add friends by searching them in the Friends List and clicking the add + button.

To send the Support Team a ticket, go to support.pokemon.com and click "Ask a Question."

Thanks!

Archived