Can we still receive the elemental decks?

Mykas0

Is it still possible for us to receive the fire, water and grass elemental decks? I heard this was possible - using the Trainer Challenge options - back when the game was in the actual website, but I'm not sure if this is still possible.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help much. I mean, back in the day - before I joined - I know they could be unlocked by finishing the Trainer Challenge, but when I first finished it I got nothing... so, I'm still clueless about this.

I think I unlocked each one after I won seven battles while using them. So, after 21 successful battles, I had all three available in my collection. I haven't finished the Trainer Challenge even.

Apparently, this is a bug. I completed the Trainer Challenge during the final bits of the beta and, when I completed all challenges, didn't receive any such decks. In fact, I just went on, today, and complete the Gold League with all my decks, and yet... no rewards.

Is there any moderator up there that can give us a hand with this, and help me so I can actually receive those decks?

Hey Trainers!

You are right in thinking that you will obtain the three decks once you have completed 7 battles with each deck. However, if you had unlocked them prior to the Beta release, there is a good change that the decks are not compiled but are under your collections still. Check your collections and see if the deck cards are in there. If not, the hit up the support portal and they will be able to help you out more!

Nope, they aren't. I checked "Collection" -> "Cards", "Packs", and the other options, and there wasn't anything in there, no red, blue or green cards from the decks. I'll contact Costumer Support then, thanks.

I had the same problem - there was a window of time when completing them wouldn't earn the deck reward, but would unlock the achievement, so it then became impossible to unlock them. The support staff added them manually for me, so I recommend going to the support portal and they should sort you out.

I think they're pretty swamped at the moment. This seems like a pretty big project and problems tend to crop up in various places. They got back to me as soon as possible. I think they're currently working on an issue they had during maintenance where codes redeemed on the site wouldn't show up properly in the game client. My best guess is they have a lot of people restoring the content everyone should have gotten - myself included.

Try not to let it bother you too much. So far, I've seen the moderators and support team are a good group of people who are sincerely trying their hardest.

Archived