Every time I log in, my trade cards are untagged! :( :(

Bethany1234

^ kind of skimmed over that. Ok. I'm honestly not mad at you, just annoyed that you've been going out of your way to defend the developers. I'm a developer myself, and I see no problem in providing criticism from one developer to another. And FYI, since you are part of team gravybeast, you shouldn't be adhering to a different pricing guide. Making bad trade posts reflects poorly on the entire team.

And sorry Beth, kinda got personal on Alex and made your thread off-topic. Anyway, back on-topic:

Currently, my binder tags only return after a heap error. Logging out and logging back in does nothing.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ kind of skimmed over that. Ok. I'm honestly not mad at you, just annoyed that you've been going out of your way to defend the developers.

And sorry Beth, kinda got personal on Alex and made your thread off-topic. Anyway, back on-topic:

Currently, my binder tags only return after a heap error. Logging out and logging back in does nothing.

Fix the binder glitch and you'll totally be forgiven :D :D :P

I'm honestly not mad at you, just annoyed that you've been going out of your way to defend the developers.

Sorry Beth! Last off-Topic Post!

Yeah, I guess I can get a bit too emotional.. Sorry if any feelings have been hurt. I just get a bit sympathetic for the developers when they take a lot of pressure from the community about something they obviously didn't do on purpose and I'm certain are doing whatever they can to fix.. I'm more of the 'there's nothing we can do at the moment so let's just make the best of what we've got' kind of girl - but I can appreciate a lot of people getting frustrated and they obviously have my sympathies too. I'm not against people voicing complaints at all - except to say that I think people here generally make slightly unfair and rash comments in the heat of the moment - which is understandable but I wish were avoided to spare everyone the unpleasantness...

It works again, I hope it's fixed by everyone now, Thank You Very Much DEV Team! It was worth waiting. But please be careful by updating to plasma freeze.

Although I dont have the all cards untagged bug I do have a slight variation of this 'known bug'

During private trades/ public trades, any offer either way is accepted, and an item of a multiple stack was traded the tagged items involved with the trade become untagged.

Example;

I have 5 BC pack tagged for trade, I private offer Mr.X 1 BC pack for a keldeo, he accepts the rest of my BC packs become untagged when I log out and log in.

This is 100% replicable with any multiple trade packs or card stack, it seems that whatever read/writes to the server database cant discern between 1 and multiple of the same thing, so a stack of 15 is seen as 1 so it untags it when you log out to refresh the client data poll.

On a side not I've noticed that trade tags dont show up for the other players viewing your binder if they are in there already viewing it untill they 'refresh' the trade tab to re-enter.

Not really a 'bug' but a side affect of how the client pulls the data only on a set call basis.

Still exists.

Still exists.

Un tagging after a trade is by design and not related to the current issue. You may not like the design but I believe it is by design, so that once I have a trade I probably do not want to get more of the cards at some point as all I need is a play set of 4x. I can see and I am sure that they have future enhancements in this area, once other things are under control.

It appears players who were experiencing the glitch can now tag cards again. At least on there end... i have a friend over who logged into a computer right next to mine and after i tagged just over 1000 cards they show for me. But when he tried to view the binder nothing was showing. He tried all the refresh methods even logging out and back in again.

I have done the same and the tags still show on my end, Others in the chat also told me when they checked my binder it showed up empty. If anyone could be kind enough to check my binder and let me know if you see anything. If no looks like the bug is only half fixed and another ticket to support is in line...

Updated - Nevermind the cards are also untagged again on my end after a second time of logging out. I didn't receive or accept or may any sort of trade offer what so ever, highly confused.

Dont mean to double post but interested to know if anyone else that noticed the fix is it still working properly for you or not???

I think you're missing the point (again). I had this problem. I followed the correct procedure - submitting a Ticket with DETAILED information regarding the issue, and it was solved 100% for me.

If everyone could do the right thing - rather than just posting 'OH IT'S SO UNFAIR MINE'S NOT WORKING FIX IT NOW NOW NOW' then maybe they'd be seeing the same results as I am?

I went through the same way and my case was closed without any description.

I don't think that my tags are working again just beacause of my report from february. Why should they close my issue instead solving it?

I went through the same way and my case was closed without any description.

I don't think that my tags are working again just beacause of my report from february. Why should they close my issue instead solving it?

One think to think about. When you add a ticket about a know issue closing it is the easiest thing to do as the issue is know and they just reference you as another case. Imagine the overhead of leaving the 100 tickets open and then closing them when the fix is issued. The overhead would be a waste and not provide you or them any benefit. I understand the frustration, but the effort to make it work any other way would be significant, and a waste.

It doesn't work for me. :( All my tags are lost upon logging out. In fact, when I tagged cards for trade and then someone looked at them, it stated that I had no tradable cards marked for trade. It's as though all the tagging is staying client-side and never registers in their servers. :(

I am having the same problem.

It's been going on since November of 2012.

I've reported this problem multiple times.

And every time I send in a ticket, it gets closed with no response. :(

Fix this PTCGO!

It's annoying!

Problem still persist for me as well, went through ''normal procedure'', ticket was redirected to QA team as a bug...ticket was closed with no further action.

Not sure but it looks like this is beeing adressed individually, so if there's anything we can do to help solve the problem, other than keep drawing attention, would be good to hear. Thanks..

Problem still persist for me as well, went through ''normal procedure'', ticket was redirected to QA team as a bug...ticket was closed with no further action.

Not sure but it looks like this is beeing adressed individually, so if there's anything we can do to help solve the problem, other than keep drawing attention, would be good to hear. Thanks..

Same thing here, but like someone said above they close the ticket because its a known issue and dont want it to pile up on them i suppose... I guess all we can really do is wait and keep this thread active for as long as possible so it doesn't get put on the back ******.

Upcoming maintenance:

[h=2]Scheduled Website Maintenance | Friday, May 3rd, from 8am-11am PT[/h]

Greetings!

This notice is to inform you of
Scheduled Website Maintenance
for the Pokémon TCG Online client.

When:
May 3rd, from 8am-11am

Duration:
We plan to complete maintenance on May 3rd by is now
11 am
. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

What time does Maintenance start in my time zone?

Pacific Standard Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -8 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the Time Zone Map at
to find your time zone.

What happens during Maintenance?

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks.

As always, thank you for your patience and your support!

Scheduled Website Maintenance | Friday, May 3rd, from 8am-11am PT - Web Site - Does not affect the Game. And they have solved some of the Tag issues as many accounts that were not working are working now.

My binder isn't working correctly still.Ive sent in several notices on this issue. I tagged everything yet again for trade and wanted and when I refreshed everything was gone.This issue is now getting to be more then annoying for me. Im starting to get very upset over this issue. I know the programmers have a lot on their plates and so do all the mods. And this I understand whole heartedly,However; this issue has gone on far too long and needs to finally be corrected once and for all please.

I've seen in the past that sometimes web maintenance also included game maintenance, and vice versa. I decided to post whatever maintenance periods I read about just in case. People can read the notices in the first post anyway.

Bethany, is your binder still bugged? have you logged in? I clicked on your name instead of the friend above in private trade last week and your binder has cards in it?

I just checked now and yeah they still there, maybe it is just bugged for your viewing?

IDK if this is helpfull for you or this is not your binder?

http://i.imgur.com/qeEPJXB.jpg

Tag Issues. My on my account seem to be working when I view the Tags.

Someone in chat want to know if other could see their cards marked for trade. I did:

Private Trade

Found them in the Public List

I could see their cards marked for trade.

So I then wanted to send an offer to show them I could see their cards. I did:

Created an offer then realized I need to friend to trade packs.

I Friended them.

Found them in Friends (NOTE: Their name was all lower case here. Unlike chat)

Selected them

I could not see their cards marked for trade.

I Stop\Restarted the Program. Same results.

I looked at other people in Friends and saw their cards marked for trade. When I tried the first person I saw the same cards I had seen on the “other” person I used to test.

A couple of points.

1) There is definitely a Screen Name capitalization issue in the game. It's mucking up a few things on the back end, but none of them seem to be related to trading. We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

2) When selecting which items you want to receive from another player while creating a new Private Trade/Friend Trade, the "Show only items I want" filter is very important.

Enabled.png

The only items appear will be those that are both tagged as Wanted in your collection and also tagged as For Trade in their collection.

disabled.png

All items that the other player has tagged For Trade in their collection will appear.

Bethany1234,

Please ensure that your friends turn off the "Show only items I want" filter when checking to see if your Trade tags are still active.

A couple of points.

2) When selecting which items you want to receive from another player while creating a new Private Trade/Friend Trade, the "Show only items I want" filter is very important.

If that is to my issue I am aware of the flag and did throw the flag to see all they have marked for trade. I just want to give details of my experience with the issue of seeing other peoples accounts.

Archived