Sign in to follow this  
Bethany1234

Every time I log in, my trade cards are untagged! :( :(

neochamp25
However it was not listed as fixed

True but a prof said about a week ago they were informed the bug would be squashed in this weeks game patch. So im wondering did they try to fix it and no luck or did they just leave it out again.

TPCi_Mathis

I do not believe that they were able to re-tag all of the cards that were previously tagged. Please try re-tagging your cards and let me know if you're still experiencing the problem.

TBurrows9730
I do not believe that they were able to re-tag all of the cards that were previously tagged. Please try re-tagging your cards and let me know if you're still experiencing the problem.

Tagged Absol with want, for trade, review in cards. Opened Trade Binder, Wanted Binder, Review Binder and Absol is displayed - GOOD. Exited the program Restarted. Absol is not marked in All, or shown in Trade, Wanted, Review. Binder Tags are not keep. No trades accepted or timed out. I did have trades in public (Sorry for the layout Enter is not working?)

Edited by TBurrows9730
extra info

Bethany1234

Not sure I want to go through the trouble of downloading the new patch and checking. It's not like it'll actually be fixed, or anything.

But I'll check eventually and post the results here once I have, I guess.

TPCi_Mathis
Tagged Absol with want, for trade, review in cards. Opened Trade Binder, Wanted Binder, Review Binder and Absol is displayed - GOOD. Exited the program Restarted. Absol is not marked in All, or shown in Trade, Wanted, Review. Binder Tags are not keep. No trades accepted or timed out. I did have trades in public (Sorry for the layout Enter is not working?)

Lame. :(

I've forwarded this information to the Dev team.

qwart

I did the same test as TBurrows9730 and got the same result. The problem persists. :(

TBurrows9730

Update. Tags appear. All my old tags as if the system was fixed. I did have offers accepted on public. After Exit\Restart tags gone.

Edited by TBurrows9730
more info

alphadusknoir

Problem persists for me as well. Taged 5-6 random cards in the three binders, made no trades, exit the game, came back, Tags all gone!

neochamp25

Is creating a new account and moving my collection over to it a possibility? I mean i am open for anything at this point. My ticket with support was also closed on the matter obviously unresolved but more important without even a response...

Mister-Burkes

My binder is still glitched as well. Basically, whenever I login my tags disappear. Whenever I open a theme deck pack, my tags disappear. However, the tags then re-appear sporadically. The most common way for my tags to disappear & reappear is to encounter a heap error.

eharima
Although I dont have the all cards untagged bug I do have a slight variation of this 'known bug'

During private trades an offer either way is accepted, and an item of a multiple stack was traded the tagged items involved with the trade become untagged.

Example;

I have 5 BC pack tagged for trade, I private offer Mr.X 1 BC pack for a keldeo, he accepts the rest of my BC packs become untagged when I log out and log in.

This is 100% replicable with any multiple trade packs or card stack, it seems that whatever read/writes to the server database cant discern between 1 and multiple of the same thing, so a stack of 15 is seen as 1 so it untags it when you log out to refresh the client data poll.

On a side not I've noticed that trade tags dont show up for the other players viewing your binder if they are in there already viewing it untill they 'refresh' the trade tab to re-enter.

Not really a 'bug' but a side affect of how the client pulls the data only on a set call basis.

this bug still exists as well.

OuttaYaMind

Nothing against the mods, you guys are the middle man. But this is starting to be long, nvm improving ai opponents and their decks, nvm adding gems for Canadians only (hey I'm Canadian and can get two packs with codes for that price). Could they focus on a bug that's been happening since day 1 of the plasma storm update. It's getting long, annoying that they don't find the solution and its sad for the mods that have to take in all our complaining. On this thanks again Mathis for doing your work to perfection.

Bethany1234

This is ongoing:

[h=2]icon4.png Scheduled Game Maintenance | April 23, 2013 - 8:00am PST[/h]

Hello friends!

This notice is to inform you of
Scheduled Game Maintenance
for the Pokémon TCG Online client.

When:
April 23, 2013 - 8:00am

Duration:
We plan to complete maintenance on April 23th by
2:00pm PST
. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

What time does Maintenance start in my time zone?

Pacific Standard Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -8 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the Time Zone Map at
to find your time zone.

What happens during Maintenance?

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the game can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

As always, thank you for your patience and your support!

TBurrows9730

Why post a link to a maintenance when there is no reference to the issue? The message that the maintenance is going to occur is on the main page for all to see.

Bethany1234

Because maintenance periods are when issues like this are supposed to be fixed. And they're not.

If we wait for "it'll be definitely fixed this time" maintenance periods, then it'll be like saying, "Oh, it's okay that they haven't fixed this binder glitch in the past two days/months/years, because they didn't say they would."

The fact that there have been over ten maintenance periods and this hasn't been changed in the slightest? I think that's pretty noteworthy.

AlexManectric
Because maintenance periods are when issues like this are supposed to be fixed. And they're not.

If we wait for "it'll be definitely fixed this time" maintenance periods, then it'll be like saying, "Oh, it's okay that they haven't fixed this binder glitch in the past two days/months/years, because they didn't say they would."

The fact that there have been over ten maintenance periods and this hasn't been changed in the slightest? I think that's pretty noteworthy.

I refer you to the comments made on a lot of threads today. This is a Beta Test version of the game - not a finished Product. You can't just demand everything to work because you want it to. Maintenance periods have other things to resolve as well - such as Lag and our current refresher issue. Ok, it's taken a while - but perhaps this is because it's a particularly difficult issue to solve?

It's not like anyone's been particularly helpful either. Everyone moans a lot - and that's fine, but what good have you done? I submitted a detailed report to the Support Team via a ticket (like you're supposed to) with information on what I was tagging, when things seemed to become untagged and what I was doing in terms of Trading and Tagging. 2 weeks later, I find the issue completley resolved and my binder now works perfectly.

Isn't it weird that when you actually do something constructive things work out? Now either stop undermining the development team with rude comments talking a game so complex none of us understand, and start doing something useful.

Mister-Burkes

Hey Alex,

Would you be mad if everything on your Faceb0ok profile disappeared? And since its still working for 99% of users, let's not fix your profile for several months since Faceb0ok is always beta testing new features and applications, so obviously some things break. We'll definitely get around to fixing your profile in a few more months, maybe another year at most. No problem right?

Bethany1234

I refer you to the comments made on a lot of threads today. This is a Beta Test version of the game - not a finished Product. You can't just demand everything to work because you want it to. Maintenance periods have other things to resolve as well - such as Lag and our current refresher issue. Ok, it's taken a while - but perhaps this is because it's a particularly difficult issue to solve?

It's not like anyone's been particularly helpful either. Everyone moans a lot - and that's fine, but what good have you done? I submitted a detailed report to the Support Team via a ticket (like you're supposed to) with information on what I was tagging, when things seemed to become untagged and what I was doing in terms of Trading and Tagging. 2 weeks later, I find the issue completley resolved and my binder now works perfectly.

Isn't it weird that when you actually do something constructive things work out? Now either stop undermining the development team with rude comments talking a game so complex none of us understand, and start doing something useful.

...Because of course I haven't thought of submitting a ticket...

I don't see how I've been rude. I update this thread with what I think is relevant information. I am impatient because I am a player and I am not able to use the same features that other players can use, who have invested LESS than what I have.

Can I teleport to the Pokemon HQ and help their development team? No, because I am seriously a complete idiot when it comes to technology. Do I, as a player, have the right to feel bad when it has been weeks and months and an important issue has not been fixed? Well, I think so, unless we're all supposed to sing and dance and be happy because we can't trade.

Frankly, your attitude on the forums has been disturbing to me as well; not sure why you've taken the shut-up-everybody-and-stop-complaining-about-glitches/EX Pokemon/whatever route, considering that the forums are supposed to be about self-expression, but unless less-than-happy feelings are outlawed in the next user agreement, I'll discuss any game issues I please, thank you.

(As for "comments made on a lot of threads today," not sure if you mean you are saying it today, or that I made a lot of comments today, because the latter is certainly not true. This is like my fifth post today.)

Edited by Bethany1234

AlexManectric
Hey Alex,

Would you be mad if everything on your Faceb0ok profile disappeared? And since its still working for 99% of users, let's not fix your profile for several months since Faceb0ok is always beta testing new features and applications, so obviously some things break. We'll definitely get around to fixing your profile in a few more months, maybe another year at most. No problem right?

I think you're missing the point (again). I had this problem. I followed the correct procedure - submitting a Ticket with DETAILED information regarding the issue, and it was solved 100% for me.

If everyone could do the right thing - rather than just posting 'OH IT'S SO UNFAIR MINE'S NOT WORKING FIX IT NOW NOW NOW' then maybe they'd be seeing the same results as I am?

Mister-Burkes
I think you're missing the point (again). I had this problem. I followed the correct procedure - submitting a Ticket with DETAILED information regarding the issue, and it was solved 100% for me.

If everyone could do the right thing - rather than just posting 'OH IT'S SO UNFAIR MINE'S NOT WORKING FIX IT NOW NOW NOW' then maybe they'd be seeing the same results as I am?

Congrats, I've submitted 2 tickets with "DETAILED" information regarding this issue and the issue still persists.

Now then, if you'd like to be helpful, why don't you post your entire ticket onto these forums so we can actually see what we can add to our own tickets?

You call yourself the "Pokemon TCG Queen" and yet all you do is attempt to stifle the vocal members of this community. A person like you who makes a set of daily public trade posts like 1-2 packs for an EX or FA to rip off new players (the people that drive the future of the community) and then sells them back through gravybeast's shop is no "Queen" nor community role model. So get off your high-horse and behave like the self-interested player that you actually are.

Edited by Mister Burkes

AlexManectric
I'll discuss any game issues I please, thank you.

I honestly wouldn't mind if it was done in a more constructive, and less ultimate way. Let me just give some quick examples:

EXs/Non-EXs: I actually do agree that EXs are over-powered, but hasn't it been said enough? The people complaining got what they wanted - the Card Manufacturers have said openly said 'it was a risk, perhaps it hasn't paid off' showing they've acknowledged that issue. We can't just wipe all EXs from the current format - as that would be silly, and nor can we stop with EXs in the current set as EXs will balance EXs, but in the meantime - I'm still yet to see anyone say 'here's a thread - anyone who wants a Non-EX Game, post your name here, add me as a friend in game and we'll start our own little Non-EX Group?' Instead, we see the same messages posted when there's nothing left to achieve.

Binders: I think I've covered that above - it appears to be an individual issue - not affecting everyone, and therefore maintenance will never resolve this issue for you as they are not there to resolve individual issues. Perhaps you need to submit more information via the Ticket System.

Bethany1234

Even if they don't wipe EX Pokemon out of the format tomorrow, venting isn't a crime. And about the binder glitch, that would be true if I were the only one person who had it, but since (this is a complete guess) a few dozen people have it, there's something out there that our accounts in common, making this NOT a single isolated case. And of course it would more likely be resolved is maintenance time, as opposed to normal time.

Detah123

I followed the correct procedure - submitted a trouble ticket wtih DETAILED information regarding the issue, including precise steps how I can reproduce it in my account over and over. They closed my ticket in the last week. They did not send me one word about it and there is no note of any kind in the Ticket about it. And it was NOT solved or addressed at all - it just says CLOSED. YMMV. I think Bethany's post is the precise level of feedback that should be reported on a Feedback & Bug forum. It is also a great nexus point for anyone else to report their discoveries on the issue. Thanks for making this thread, Bethany.

Non-empirical observances: this issue occurs most frequently among users who are very active in trading. Does it have something to do with a threshold number of cards which are owned? which are tagged? At one time, I owned 1500+ cards. I now only have 600 different cards. Two months ago before the bug got me, I had 300+ cards tagged in some way; most of those were marked For Trade. Could it have to do with people who make lots of trades per day? users who have lots of outstanding trades? I have had 15 pending trades in My Trades frequently. I usually keep the Trades To Me section empty.

Possibly unrelated oddity. If I go to Trainer Challenge, I have a deck called Basic Blue which has a generic blue and white box. [this deck contains the same cards as the real Basic Blue deck - Totodile, Squirtle, Horsea, etc] I never created this deck. This deck appeared in my Trainer Challenge deck list when we moved from web-based to client-based app. If that weren't odd enough..... The real oddity is that when I go to Deck Manager, this deck is not there. I also have the normal Basic Blue deck in the stylized Basic Blue box [the resolution is not great, but I assume the characters on that box are Totodile, Squirtle, and Horsea].

AlexManectric
Even if they don't wipe EX Pokemon out of the format tomorrow, venting isn't a crime. And about the binder glitch, that would be true if I were the only one person who had it, but since (this is a complete guess) a few dozen people have it, there's something out there that our accounts in common, making this NOT a single isolated case. And of course it would more likely be resolved is maintenance time, as opposed to normal time.

They actually take affected individual accounts down when fixing some issues. My account was down for 24hrs once when I had a problem.

AlexManectric

So get off your high-horse and behave like the self-interested player that you actually are.

I'll leave after I reply to this thread - but I'd like to point out a couple of things:

1) I actually do huge amounts for new players, and run a very popular Tournament which even has a leveled system to allow new players to compete. Unlike pretty much every other Tournament available (though I'd love to see more people copy me - I'm all for offering more things to new players) I'm doing everything I can to incorporate everyone - with every different kind of taste (EX/Non-EX/Basic Decks/Modified etc).

2) I actually give a proportion of my things away to new players, and have been doing so for some time. Sure, I can guarantee you won't believe me - but I'm not actually here to win any arguments, and don't mind whether you do or not. I admit I posted Public Trades reasonably highly in my favour, but it's not like I'm scamming people out of stuff for free, cheating or doing anything against the rules. Prices are subject to variation and I was actually posting offers at the Prices listed on the 'Official Price Thread 3.0.' You may not have noticed - but I am actually now posting very few offers, and I still post at the values listed on this thread - as they claim to be 'Official' Prices. As I had no hand in the making of this thread, I see no harm in posting at the Values listed by a fellow (well established) community member. It wasn't until it was brought to my attention that the prices were unfair that I realised the issue with me posting such Public offers. I have since changed my behavior.

3) I don't actually proclaim myself to be one of the leaders players in TCGO - I just happen to be very active. Back when this was a Flash Game - I was dubbed the 'Rags to Riches' Queen by the leading players at that time because of my amazing luck when opening Boosters which gave me a catapult forwards in the game and allowed me to mix it with the very best. Fine, it's a nickname I like - however undeserving I am, but it's not like I don't do a fair bit for this community (though credit to the_Squeevl for helping SO many people with their problems so often - he does a great job!) and in my opinion see no reason why I should be viewed as a Self-Centered or Selfish player. I've been in this game since the very start, stuck with it through thick or thin and do everything I can to help those who need it.

Perhaps you decide I'm a blight on the community - but I ask you take it up with a moderator and ask for me to have my account closed down - in the proper manner rather than make comments such as the one above on a Game for children aged 7 and up :) (If I deserve it, then may the Moderators judge me fairly and I will take any punishment deemed appropriate)