Every time I log in, my trade cards are untagged! :( :(

Bethany1234

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBurrows9730, I can see the cards (all or some?) you have tagged, from full art Articuno EX to Xtransceiver. Did you do anything special to make your binder appear?

Thanks for checking.

No I did nothing. I ASSUME that one of the maintenance cleared my issue. I do not know if there is more then one issue or if you issue is related.

Still tagged.

Well, I'm glad for the people who don't have this problem anymore, at least. (Grumble grumble grumble... :P)

If your assumption was somehow connected to your binder working again, and if this is one of those "believe and it will come true" deals... then yeah, this binder glitch and I will be together for the foreseeable future... :( :( :(

I don't know if it's the same problem, but when I log in for a daily reward, when I want the booster pack, I can't see if I received it or not, can someone tell me how can this be fixed? or if someone is already working at it

Tags in the morning gone "boo"

I have 4 offers expire during the night when off.

Tags reappeared after another restart.

I did accept a trade off public on a prior load.

Some more upcoming maintenance...

[h=2]Scheduled Game Maintenance | 4/2/13 - 8:00AM PDT[/h]

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online game.

When:
4/2/13 at 8:00AM PDT

Duration:
We plan to complete maintenance by 4/2/13 at 9:30AM PDT. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

What time does Maintenance start in my time zone?

Pacific Daylight Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -7 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the
at timeanddate.com to find your time zone.

What happens during Maintenance?

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the game can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

Need to make some noise, this thread/issue hasn't been given anything new from support in 2 weeks and there has been 2 maintenance windows since then. Hope a resolution is in near sight as this feature is key to most potential trades.

So how are we supposed to play a trading card game when not only our own binders are bugged, but now I can't even see what other tag for trade, and in addition to all the the search bar for public isn't working, which means I have three bugs that are big enough to turn me away from the game. I sent a ticket and never got anything from it, sent a second and even a third one, they said they closed them and leave the first one open, but it has been closed before I sent second and third tickets. There's nothing going right and after a while, the people affected will just stop coming on since there's no pleasure from playing a trading game that can't trade. Good night

This month so far (admittedly just six days right now), I've come online for a total of... fifteen minutes would be extremely generous. I can't trade; why should I play a so-called "trading" card game?

This problem is being completely ignored, probably because they're busy with the avatar creator or something. Yeah. THAT'S important. Oh, and the long-promised tournaments, which we can't get cards for because WE CAN'T TRADE.

It's going downhill for me as well. First the leaking binders, now i can not search the public binders in private trade and at times the friends Icon won't let me search for people online to friend them...

Send ticket, been redirected to QA team as bug report, and...no news for several weeks.

So, yes it would be nice to have some update on this...and be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Ongoing maintenance today:

[h=2]icon4.png Scheduled Game Maintenance | April 9, 2013 - 8:00am PST[/h]

Hello friends!

This notice is to inform you of
Scheduled Maintenance
for the Pokémon TCG Online game.

When:
April 9, 2013 - 8:00am

Duration:
We plan to complete maintenance by
10:00am PST
. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

Pacific Standard Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -8 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the Time Zone Map at
to find your time zone.

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the game can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

As always, thank you for your patience and your support!

Oh, and the maintenance I mentioned in the previous post didn't fix the binder glitch.

I'm not even surprised anymore.

More maintenance tomorrow:

[h=2]icon4.png Scheduled Game Maintenance | April 11, 2013 - 12:01am PST[/h]

Hello friends!

Scheduled Maintenance
for the Pokémon TCG Online game.

When:
April 11, 2013 - 12:01am

Duration:
We plan to complete maintenance on April 11th by
8:00am PST
. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

Pacific Standard Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -8 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the Time Zone Map at
to find your time zone.

Although I dont have the all cards untagged bug I do have a slight variation of this 'known bug'

Trading

- Trade tags are removed from a player's cards if one of his or her pending trades is accepted while that player is offline.

During private trades an offer either way is accepted, and an item of a multiple stack was traded the tagged items involved with the trade become untagged.

Example;

I have 5 BC pack tagged for trade, I private offer Mr.X 1 BC pack for a keldeo, he accepts the rest of my BC packs become untagged when I log out and log in.

This is 100% replicable with any multiple trade packs or card stack, it seems that whatever read/writes to the server database cant discern between 1 and multiple of the same thing, so a stack of 15 is seen as 1 so it untags it when you log out to refresh the client data poll.

On a side not I've noticed that trade tags dont show up for the other players viewing your binder if they are in there already viewing it untill they 'refresh' the trade tab to re-enter.

Not really a 'bug' but a side affect of how the client pulls the data only on a set call basis.

Wonder why there's no reminder box in the top right of the web page for this upcoming maintenance?

[h=2]icon4.png Scheduled Web Maintenance | April 15, 2013 - 09:00am PST[/h]

Hello friends!

Scheduled Maintenance
for the Pokémon TCG Online website.

When:
April 15, 2013 - 9:00am

Duration:
We plan to complete maintenance on April 15th by
11:00am PST

to find your time zone.

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the website can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

And it has been over nine weeks with the binder glitch. NINE weeks. Next week, it'll be ten weeks. And a month after that, fourteen weeks...

I just got confirmation from the Dev team that this bug will be squashed with next week's game update. It's apparently been incredibly difficult to find the cause and get a fix in place that didn't muck up other things.

I really do understand that it's a hard bug, and that it's not a missing effort from the dev team that was the issue. I think I was way more upset at the issue than the fact that it wasn't fixed. Thanks so much Mathis for your understanding of our frustration, and I'm really happy that you were able to keep us updated when possible. I respect the work you guys have done, and hopefully it won't happen again once plasma freeze comes out

A month ago i got finally feedback from the support and now they closed my ticket instead solving it. Very elegant. Isn't it possible to compare the changes before the plasma release and then. Or maybe a card or some cards are causing this problem. May we (all concerned persons) could come together in an extra lobby to compare all the cards we have got in common. I think it's worth trying.

Upcoming game maintenance (there are two notices so I'm quoting the more recent one):

[h=2]icon4.png Scheduled Web Maintenance | April 15, 2013 - 09:00am PST[/h]

Hello friends!

Scheduled Maintenance
for the Pokémon TCG Online website.

When:
April 15, 2013 - 9:00am

Duration:
We plan to complete maintenance on April 15th by
11:00am PST

to find your time zone.

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the website can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

The glitch continues after today's maintenance.... shoul i assume this feature is just lost for me and others with this problem or is this actually going to be fixed. I don't mean to come off as rude or ungrateful but i believe we have been very understanding and have received no results.

Archived