LV. x??

Moonfighter30

Can anyone tell me how to obtain a 'level x.' pokemon card, on this site, so I mean the virtuel version, not the physical product?

Level X's were rare cards found in the pre- HG/SS expansion packs, basically from D/P-Arceus, so getting boosters from any of those series should eventually get one, though they are pretty rare. Collectible tin's usually came with a promo Level X, so try finding some of those.

Lv Xs won't be on this site, I don't think, since the only cards I've seen are from the HS sets. Primes are the Lv Xs of HS, so maybe we'll get those instead. They're like Lv Xs, but they are pokemon in themselves, not level ups.

But we can't get cards outside the premade decks, so we'll have to wait and see when the deck builder is open.

There are a few cards from previous sets, but­ they're mostly just Trainers / Supporters and a few Basic Pokémon here and there. I don't think they'll be bringing Lv. X Pokémon to the TCGo, but­ you should expect to see Primes.

Actually, you won't even see those! Pretty soon the TCGo is going to be BW-only, and they don't have ANY type of special Pokemon cards, something that hasn't happened since Skyridge! I don't like how, in order to keep up with the TCG's growing rules, you have to buy ALL the new sets! Genius marketing strategy, though!

Actually, you won't even see those! Pretty soon the TCGo is going to be BW-only, and they don't have ANY type of special Pokemon cards, something that hasn't happened since Skyridge! I don't like how, in order to keep up with the TCG's growing rules, you have to buy ALL the new sets! Genius marketing strategy, though!

Do you have a source for that? Losing the DP and Platinum series I could see, but I highly doubt they're going to remove the HGSS base set and expansions, especially since it's so heavily featured in the current iteration. Why would they remove literally every card in the Trainer Challenge?

That is so a lie! If you were keeping up with the news and the sreens like yours truly, you would notice in a screen that was from the deck builder that you can sort the cards in sets from pokemon HGSS. SETS! As in, they will be here.

Yeah, I guess. I don't know... I thought it would. Whoops! cry_smile.png

I shouldn't have been so sure about that, and I guess I sort of exaggerated my claims a bit... Sorry, everyone! Though, I'm still pretty sure that we won't see any Pokemon Prime, because, even if they don't remove the HG/SS sets, we all know that they like to shift they're attention to the new, shiny stuff.

Yeah, I guess. I don't know... I thought it would. Whoops! cry_smile.png

I shouldn't have been so sure about that, and I guess I sort of exaggerated my claims a bit... Sorry, everyone! Though, I'm still pretty sure that we won't see any Pokemon Prime, because, even if they don't remove the HG/SS sets, we all know that they like to shift they're attention to the new, shiny stuff.

Except there have already been screenshots of the TCGo with Primes:

pokemon_tcg_online.jpg

LV.X cards will be available in either TCGO or the Deck Builder. I can't really prove this, so I hope you'll trust my word. If not, see here.

Wow, that looks like it was taken from the game's code! That's pretty interesting, though you'd better hope the mods don't find out if you DID extract from the programming.

...There goes my other theory... tounge_smile.png

Yay! Bulbapedia! I love that site, so I've seen that before, and I REALLY don't kno'w WHAT that thing is!!! I see the result of a Houndoom-Sandslash relationship...

Hmm... could that be the next Skitty/Wailord thing?

(' added because of the annoying censor)

LV.X cards will be available in either TCGO or the Deck Builder. I can't really prove this, so I hope you'll trust my word. If not, see here.

Where did you find that?

Yay! Bulbapedia! I love that site, so I've seen that before, and I REALLY don't kno'w WHAT that thing is!!! I see the result of a Houndoom-Sandslash relationship...

Hmm... could that be the next Skitty/Wailord thing?

(' added because of the annoying censor)

My first impression is that it is one of those body-type things found in a Pokédex.

A very interesting theory I read on the Bulbanews forum is that it is a sihoulette made by a jealous TPCi person who wanted to design a Pokémon for 5th gen yet guy who designed Golurk was chosen as the one American designer on the team.

Edit: @coreycubed: I know I'm entitled to my own opinions. I'm a s k i n' other peoples' opinions are. o.0;;;

Whats this talk about not making any lv x cards and prime cards in the deck builder? Of course they will. In the beta trainer league, some opponents use cards from the platinum expansions. There includes lv X cards. But when comes the deck builder? Ireally lokking forward to it. Cause the Red shark program is worthless.

Whats this talk about not making any lv x cards and prime cards in the deck builder? Of course they will. In the beta trainer league, some opponents use cards from the platinum expansions. There includes lv X cards. But when comes the deck builder? Ireally lokking forward to it. Cause the Red shark program is worthless.

Redshark's not worthless, it's just unofficial and lacks graphics. Highly open-ended, though. Great if you're on a VoIP chat program with your opponent.

About that silhouette: a Moderator here confirmed that it was just placeholder art in another thread.

Archived