Pokemon Online Cards

ObliviousPedestrian

After we complete getting all of the extra cards in the 3 original decks, will there be a way to get cards with out buying them in the new pokemon TCG expantion?

I am hoping that in the future the will continue with how ou get a code with your B&W theme deck. They should have codes on every booster pack or have it so a UPC unlocks an online pack. It would add value to their packs while at the same time making it so people don't have to buy online and in real life cards.

I imagine that they'll be using the tokens to let you purchase online boosters in order to supplement the theme decks.

I imagine that they'll be using the tokens to let you purchase online boosters in order to supplement the theme decks.

THIS!

(hopefully)

it would be really bad if the only way to get good cards was to throw money around. peolpe would be at disadvantage. hopefully peolpe will be able to trade cards, play for each others cards (picking the cards before hand), and beening able to aquire all content with out paying for it.

it would be great for peolpe "w h o p a y " if they could get things sooner than the people that play for free.

but all in all, you have a conpedive game and you can get the edge by paying for it, then the game breaks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need help evey time I put in a code for a pack I never get the pack. :( I put in 5 codes and nothing every time

Hello Nasky,

The way code redemption works has changed a little bit recently. Now when you enter a code from a BLW booster pack your account is credited with "booster credit". You purchase online boosters using "booster credit" on the shop page. Check out this post by Prof_Steel for a walk-through on how to go about unlocking your packs. If you already followed those instructions and are still not receiving your packs, please open up a support ticket via support.pokemon.com.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Prof_Light

Mod Squad

"My life for Aiur!"

yes I did follow thows steps and still did not get the booster also I had put in 4 other codes before the shop thing what happend with thows :( I guess I just lost it all ;( .... also I tryed going to the link support.pokemon.com and it was just a blank page...

yes I did follow thows steps and still did not get the booster also I had put in 4 other codes before the shop thing what happend with thows :( I guess I just lost it all ;( .... also I tryed going to the link support.pokemon.com and it was just a blank page...

I was able to re-put in 3 of my codes and successfuly got my boosters but my other 2 codes say they have been redeemed and I did not get a booster from them :(

Hello!

The best way to handle this situation is to submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com[/b]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ] (don't forget to sign in!) and give them your codes so they can verify them for you ^_^ Sorry that it's causing issues for you!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Archived