Two questions concerning Login rewards

Mykas0

Hey everyone.

I would assume that the moderators would have created a FAQ about this kind of thing by now, but apparently not. So, I have two questions on login rewards and I was hoping someone could clear them up for me:

1- Concerning day 1 and day 3, are the deck and boosters we receive entirely random?

2- Does anyone have a listing of the full login rewards? Obviously, we get a deck in day 1 and five boosters for day 3, but from there on are there only gold coins, or do we receive more stuff?

Hey everyone.

I would assume that the moderators would have created a FAQ about this kind of thing by now, but apparently not. So, I have two questions on login rewards and I was hoping someone could clear them up for me:

1- Concerning day 1 and day 3, are the deck and boosters we receive entirely random?

2- Does anyone have a listing of the full login rewards? Obviously, we get a deck in day 1 and five boosters for day 3, but from there on are there only gold coins, or do we receive more stuff?

Hello Mykas0,

The booster packs that are rewarded as a daily log in bonus are random and untradable. You'll have to come back each day and see what rewards you receive by logging in. Please be patient with us we are looking into creating some very helpful FAQs for the community coming up soon! :eek:

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Hi Mykas0!

The Basic Orange deck is an untradeable deck as well. To add on to what Prof_Steel mentioned, after a player has completed the New Player Daily Login Bonus track and they have received the 5 non-tradable random booster packs, they will be transitioned into the Existing Player track. In the Existing Player track, players will receive 15 trainer tokens for Days1-4 of the track. On Day 5, the player will receive 1 non-tradable random booster pack. After the player receives the booster pack on the 5th Day, the Existing Player track will cycle back to the beginning and you can do this again. This means that in another 5 days, you will receive another non-tradable random booster pack. The cool thing about this is that there is no limit to how many times you can do the Existing Player track Daily Login Bonus! For more information on the Daily Login Bonus, you can check out the 1.0.84 Build Notes | January 16, 2013 thread.

Archived