Theme Deck disappear?

avaccaro

I have multiple theme decks and for some reason when I double click to apply them to my account, they just disappear. The cards are not in my collection, nor are the decks int he deck manager. I also traded with someone earlier and hope that the deck I traded him did not get this same glitch. Also, I posted this in the forum earlier today and for some reason that has disappeared too. I sent a support ticket to the customer service also, and received an email and am now not allowed to view my ticket. Can a mod give me any kind of clue on what to do?

thanks

Hello avaccaro,

Looking at what you said, it clear that the displaying issue you have is not only a game issue, since you couldn't see your deck neither the ticket response. As for the ticket, I would suggest you to respond to it explaing that you can't see the content of the the Support Team respond. In case of a complete loss of the ticket, I would recommend to submit a new ticket with all details you can provide.

Waiting for the the Support Team respond, I think you need to update your computer system "Everything and anything you can update would help": Flash Player, JavaScript, Pilot... etc.

Good Luck.

Archived