Europe vs America

imobvmafia

Hello Everyone

With so many tournaments going, there's never really been a war going on. We've got gyms and leagues, but never anything team based.

That changes now.

Since PTCGO is a very multinational game (we all speak one language: Pokemon!), I figured we've never had the chance to decide which Continent has the better TCGO players. Let's rectify that.

Post below if you're Team Europe, or Team America. From there, we can have both sides pick a certain number of Trainers to represent their Homeland in a no-holds barred Pokemon showdown!

In 3 Days time, depending on turnout and TCGO availability, I'll create threads for Team Discussion.

Team Europe

AlexManectric

ImMrFlubaDub

Pikaxx

EEJR

xXBlackOps2Xx

Matthew69

Supernova51D

pikaxx

Team America

wowowiwo

Wailord88888

Oh boy, for a country of patriots Team America sure aren't making much of a show.

actully i'm canadian but american is the closets to canada so thats why!

amarica team captain btw when and how will this work?

No idea but at the moment team EU out mans/womans team amarica by 3.5 to 1!!!

So are winning????

Well, I was going to get people to sign up, then let each side create a team of five representatives for their country and we'd have them all battle it out to see which nation is superior.

However, America isn't really making much of a showing so I may need to play around with it. UK vs Rest of World maybe?

Well, I was going to get people to sign up, then let each side create a team of five representatives for their country and we'd have them all battle it out to see which nation is superior.

However, America isn't really making much of a showing so I may need to play around with it. UK vs Rest of World maybe?

lol We would still win, UK for the win.

HAHA TRUE! IMMRFLUBADUB and MATTHEW69 do you want to join my world at war team?? We can just go with TEAM UNION JACK or smth then :) we need powerful players like you two to bring the British Empire to its full glory! Long Live The Queen :)

Archived