Rare Candy Advice :)

Holygryphon

Hey guys, Holygryphon here. So im thinking about changing my deck with rare candy but naturally im gonna ask if its a good idea :) Right now i have a 2-2-2 Dusknoir line (although i wanna get more, 3-3-3 or 4-4-4 which is better?) now istead of getting Example: 4-4-4 dusknoir line, would it be efective to go 4-2-4 with 2 rare candy? Thanks for the replies guys :)!!!

Waste of cards. You should just go 4-0-4 if you want 4 of them. Vileplume Ability is out of rotation so no reason to have any stage 1 pokemon. Just do 4 candy.

Edit: Especially with skyla

Dusknoir is a Stage 2 you don't need more than 1 of, and works best end-game when you just need to drop it and spread damage. If it's the only Stage 2, Run 3-2-2 with 2 candies (1 candy if you use Skyla). If there's another Stage 2 (Empoleon, Flygon etc), you'll want 2-0-2 with the max 4 rare candies (since they're useful on the other stage 2 too).

thanks to this topic i can talk about the clefable upcoming from Plasma Gale Set,

at turn 2, if u prioritise to get clefable via level ball etc, u can potentially make a pokemon evolve to its stage two, if for example you play dusklops from hand, u can use its abilty to make a dusknoir,

but this will take more space as you will need the stage 1 evo in your deck as well as clefable line(min 1-1), but maybe it can be used on empol/dusknir variant deck where u play several evos.

i wud run 2-1-2 line for dusknoir, and two rare candies, dusknoir is additional in many decks, firstly u will need to spread your damage so that shud come first, and you wouldnt like a starting hand with just cards to set up dusknoir. whereas in agreement with imobvmafia its more of a prefered caes fro empol decks...

Archived