What are the tokens and gems for?

proudpikachu

Right. Been playing the TCG for years in real life, never signed up here before, wot do I do with these tokens I keep winning? Any help...?

Tokens are currently usable on the main Pokemon.com shop, they should be used to buy new cards and such In-game for the TCGO, but as it is still beta, this won't happen for a while, better to stockpile them, then buy a ton of cards when you can. tounge_smile.png

Right now no one knows how the tokens will be used in the game. But if you want my theory ^^

I think that tokens will be used to buy clothes for your avi, interface design, coins for the game. Something that doesn't affect your cards.

While gems could be used to but cards, packs, decks, boxes.

That's for the TCG online

Well, OBVIOUSLY they're for buyin' stuff! At least, we're pretty sure the tokens are. Other than that, we have no idea! Why am I referring to myself as 'we'? Have I been cloned? confused_smile.png

Right. Thanks guys. I wanna buy like old card set boosters with tokens and stuff, that would be sooooo cool!

Yeah, that would, but I'm afraid that this is about as old as they go. However, since you brought up the subject of buying virtual old Pokemon cards, I think that you might like the Pokemon Trading Card Game video game. It's for the Game Boy Color, so if you have a GBA, you might want to get it on Amazon.

• 2 months later...

hi im new to this site but i dont know what to do with the tokens and gems and i realy need help with the god damn booster credits

• 11 months later...

This topic is already a year old. How long do you have to wait for something???? What slow progress. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Tokens are currently usable on the main Pokemon.com shop, they should be used to buy new cards and such In-game for the TCGO, but as it is still beta, this won't happen for a while, better to stockpile them, then buy a ton of cards when you can. tounge_smile.png

Sadly when you signed up for the beta you agreed to get all your progress deleted once the game is officially released

• 2 weeks later...

Archived