Regional leader challenge

Wailord88888

hello i'm wailord88888. In this thread there will be 8 leaders for a diffrent region (below) people must challenge that person and if they win they become the leader and the leader goes back to challenger. If you are a leader you may challenge all the other leaders if u beat all the other leaders u may challenge the world leader if you beat the world leader u get 10 random cards and obtain tittle of world leader. the world leader takes your tittle of leader. When u lose (as a challenger) u may not battle another leader until 2 days has passed (your on cooldown list) if your a leader and lose to another leader you may not battle another leader for 1 day but may battle challengers still. If you are the world leader and beat 5 people in a row u get 10 random cards. Below are the leaders it will start when we have enough. when u become a leader u may change it. Good Luck (you don't have to live in the country that u lead) Please report if u won or lost and who your opponet was after the battle is over!!

World leader: 0PsyQueen96

Canada leader: Wailord88888

USA Leader: Luckyluca55

Italy leader: kgrules123

India leader: CuttingEdge077

China leader: MineCraftKing07

Asia leader: apple57485

Mexico leader: wowowiow

Ausstrallia leader: Dalek2011

Active challengers

-

-

-

-

Cooldown list & date lifted (for challengers)

-

-

-

-

Cooldown list & date lifted (for leaders)

-

-

-

-

im peruvian living in mexico so i guess i would qualify as Mexico leader!

Using Darkrai if its Modified, Blastoise if unlimited!

foregot to metion it is unlimated

I live in 0 of those countries but i would like to try out for the australian leader :) pm me when u on to battle :)

Dalek has asked to be ausstralian leader but since i know that you are pretty good and can beat me u can be a world leader if u want if you don't tell me what other leader u would like to be

hello i'm wailord88888. In this thread there will be 8 leaders for a diffrent region (below) people must challenge that person and if they win they become the leader and the leader goes back to challenger. If you are a leader you may challenge all the other leaders if u beat all the other leaders u may challenge the world leader if you beat the world leader u get 10 random cards and obtain tittle of world leader. the world leader takes your tittle of leader. When u lose (as a challenger) u may not battle another leader until 2 days has passed (your on cooldown list) if your a leader and lose to another leader you may not battle another leader for 1 day but may battle challengers still. If you are the world leader and beat 5 people in a row u get 10 random cards. Below are the leaders it will start when we have enough. when u become a leader u may change it. Good Luck (you don't have to live in the country that u lead) Please report if u won or lost and who your opponet was after the battle is over!!

World leader: 0PsyQueen96

Canada leader: Wailord88888

USA Leader: Luckyluca55

Italy leader:

India leader: CuttingEdge007

China leader:

Asia leader:

Mexico leader: wowowiow

Ausstrallia leader: Dalek2011

Active challengers

-

-

-

-

Cooldown list & date lifted (for challengers)

-

-

-

-

Cooldown list & date lifted (for leaders)

-

-

-

-

looking for leaders.Game does not start until we have enough!

i have decieded to remove the deck rule so you are allowed to use ANY deck as long as you can use it for ulimated since that is the format we are using (darkrai/hydreigon deck can be modified AND unlimated)

Those countries are REALLY random. How could there be an Asia leader if there are China and India leaders? O.o

And how could NA have TWO countries but Europe only has one??

Also, not all the continents are represented. For one thing, where is Africa?? :( :(

<--- (kinda tetchy because of the 24h+ maintenance, haha XD)

I think this would better be done by Continents, so there will be a good amount of players and it will be an actual challenge to get to the top.

Probably only 4 regions like:

America, Europe, Asia, Africa + Australia

So there will a good amount of challengers for representing the region.

You can also make it North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa + Australia (as Africa probably has the lowest count of players)

And people should actually live or have been given birth in that region. There is obviously no way or time to check if this data is true, you would just have to trust people i guess.

Hope u like my ideas!

The current "you don't need any connection to that area" thing really doesn't make sense to me either; no point in naming any places if they don't matter at all I think O.o

Not like it's my tournament I guess XD

Those countries are REALLY random. How could there be an Asia leader if there are China and India leaders? O.o

And how could NA have TWO countries but Europe only has one??

Also, not all the continents are represented. For one thing, where is Africa?? :( :(

<--- (kinda tetchy because of the 24h+ maintenance, haha XD)

does it REALLY matter wich countrys there are?

The current "you don't need any connection to that area" thing really doesn't make sense to me either; no point in naming any places if they don't matter at all I think O.o

Not like it's my tournament I guess XD

it is just a name for a region ATTENTION EVERYONE IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE THE NAMES I WILL DO IT IDC BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME ***** NAMES NO MORE NO LESS (EXCLUDING THE WORLD THAT WILL BE INCLUDED NO MATTER WHAT SINCE IT IS THE WORLD!! LOL)

Archived