Censored or just didn't go through?

burtyy

• A lot of times, when I'm trying to type something to my opponent, my message just doesn't go through. I don't know if it's because I'm saying something that the censor deems inappropriate, or if my message just didn't go through. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • For example, I said "Good game brah" to my last opponent after the game ended, and it didn't go through. Also, it seems like every time I say "What are you doing?" or "Are you there?", it does not go through. I don't know if this is coincidence or if I am really setting off the censor.

Heya!

I guess this is becoming a more reoccurring problem cry_smile.png I'm noting it and hopefully we'll get it fixed soon! I've experienced this issue as well. |:[

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Thought some people block me and you. Also, I would like to know a list of censored words. Don't worry, I'm mature.

It's random, and although you are, it doesn't mean everyone on this forum should read it :P (not to mention that there is a censor here as well)

Just keep the talk ok even for children under the age of 13 and you shouldn't worry about what is not ok to talk about :)

Yeah, it's the overreacting censor. Repeat your message or try it another time and see: it always gets blocked.

What I always do when something is censored is talking like a robot. You know, like "Censor. Talk like robot.". It's usually the only way to get the message posted >_>

Well, that's only when you can't see any reason for something that's censored though. In your example, "Brah" might be what causes your message to not be posted because of the first 3 letters.

Archived