What made You the Most Angry While Playing Pokemon?

Poke_Ball_1

Mine is: I was playing Pokemon Stadium and had gotten almost completely through the Gym Leader Castle. I had gotten to the final Gym Leader Castle battle - the rival fight. I was extremely nervous because I knew one slip up and I'd be starting at thee Elite 4 again. His first Pokemon - Electabuzz Mine - Zapdos. End result - Electabuzz ended up sweeping me with his combination of Thunder Wave [paralyzation is OP in first gen] and his stab Thunderbolt along wit Seismic Toss and Psychic. I ended up raging ad almost cussig at the TV for a straight half hour. What are your stories?

When I tried to catch the only pokemon I needed to catch em all by buying all the pokeballs and then using them all and then not catching the pokemon........ Annoying

:D I get mad at my pokemon games alot, cuz it's just so frustrating sometimes, but I think the maddest I've ever gotten is when I'm playing my PMD Sky game, and I finally get to Diagla, then he tries spamming Roar of time, which kills me and my partner almost instantly. Then when he does k*ll me, I'm out of reviver seeds and lose abunch of my other stuff-Apples, sleep seeds, etc-so I'm left with basically nothing but the scarfs we were holding. That happened one time, and I got so mad I threw my DS to the other side of my bed XD

Usually I only get cross if the luck goes seriously against me in a battle, or if my opponent does a stupid move.

Say, having the computer player activate their Quick Claw three times in a row and flinch me with every hit or something, so that they win a match I should almost certainly have won. Especially when it comes after you've been building up a high streak on the battle subway.

I didn't know much about Pokemon back then. (I did that the first time I played Pokemon Emerald... (That was when you could buy Gameboy games at Wal-Mart...))

• 8 months later...

Mine was recently when I was going for the poisontype champ medal in Black2 with the challenge mode on hard. I made to Iris with my arceus lv.100 holding my toxic plate , toxicroak lv.60, Roserade lv. 70, Drapion lv.68 and acrobat lv.60. My only saving grace was arceus and by the time I got to Iris it was out of pp and I didn't have any ethers or leppa berries. I struggled for at least 15 minutes using all of my max revives,20 hyper potions, 10 revives and 5 max potions. Needless to say I lost horribly and wasted a good 30 minutes with that elite four attempt but I did get a medal for it, Never give up medal( for those who don't know when to quit even when there's nothing they can do.

Once I was doing subway train multi with the CPU,so the foe was a stupid cottonee and someother guy and my pokemon all fainted.So the CPU used her alomola(I doubt I spelled that right).The cottonee raised it's defense sky high,but couldn't attack.So alomola eventually chipped it down to death,using struggle.Ten minutes of that ***,and I had nothing to do but wait.

All I can say is. Simba refuses to knock out something in one hit (all of my pokemon do too but Simba is usually the one who does it the most) and I just can't stop getting annoyed at it

When I was first playing Pokemon FireRed, I got stuck on the Sudowoodo part for a month. I got so angry that I bit my DS and I cracked a bit of the screen in the corner.

When I was first pIaying Pokemon FireRed, I got stuck on the Sudowoodo part for a month. I got so angry that I bit my DS and I cracked a bit of the screen in the corner.

I've never bitten my game system before but I broke my first Ds while playing chocobo tales, I can't remember what level I was on but I couldn't get past it. I yelled some interesting words at my game referring to a male cow and something that comes out of it's rear end and then threw the entire system across the room. Well the bulky system hit the wall and proceeded to break while the enraging game had survived.

there was several times when I was very angry regarding pokemon. Once in the battle Tower on Pokémon HG, I was on a roll with my streak and it was ended rather quickly b/c my suicune became frozen and couldn't attack. it eventually went down, and I lost the battle. Cursed freeze hax! grr.... but on the positive side, I managed to get a 99 streak with my team. It consisted of Suicune, D-nite, and Trick Lead Latias.

lol this is a funny forum well I was the most angriest It was 5 years ago when I was really young so cant remember the game was really new to pokemon and didn't know about type advantages I kept on running into onix and losing. I also didn't really know anything and kept letting my partner Pikachu attack. I was young don't blame me. (I remember that you have a chatot who guides you and then dusknoir comes and lies to you and says grovyle is evil when dusknoir is and takes you into some other dimension and you keep running into onix) I think it was blue team or red team but really cant remember

ok sorry but it was annoying as I really didn't know much and I think it was darkness. ok if you want me to add more detail I wil say it was annoying beacause it was all rock and stuff (my memory is vague so don't say it wasn't) as I was always skitty cos of the survey at the beginning and I just like Pikachu.

Archived