4 new ex

Wailord88888

hey plasma storm is coming out on febuary 6 and i was wondering what u think each ex will be worth here r the cards:

1.Lugia EX- Abiltys: overflow- take 1 more prize card when he knock out a pokemon. Moves: Plasma Gale 120- if you can't discard a plasma energy this does nothing

I am guessing it will be around 6 or 7 non fa

2. Moltres EX- Abilitys: None Moves: Destructive Flames 30 Power Flame 80+ if moltres has any plasma energys attached to it this attack does 40 more damage

I am guessing it will be 4 or 5 non fa

3. Zapdos EX- Abiltys: None Moves: Agility 30 flip a coin. if heads during your opponets next turn any damage done to Zapdos prevented Powervolt 80+ if zapdos has any plasma energys attached to it this attack does 40 more damage

I am guessing around 5 packs non fa

4. Articuno EX- Abilitys: None Moves: Blizzard 60 does 10 damage to each of your opponets benched pokemon Frost Poison 80 if articuno has any plasma energys attached to it the defending pokemon is now paralyzed

My guess will be 6 or 7

You can find the pictures of the cards buy typing the card in google images. let me know what u think!

The EX for the next set are as follow:

Articuno EX

Cobalion EX

Moltres EX

Victini EX

Lugia EX

Zapdos EX

There are 6 EX as usual. The Spring tins will introduce a new Black Kyurem EX and White Kyurem EX, I believe.

Outta, check that link again. It says "spring 2013 tins" as well as the EXes from the set. There are 6 for the new set, like usual. And the other 2 will come in the spring tins.

Wailord, all EX pokemon are the same rarity. You can't specifically label them as different rarity since they are the same. Just certain ones are better than others, as usual.

We aren't getting battle decks. Japan got the battle decks, we don't. It's just different but we get the same cards. We will get Victini, cobalion, Lugia and articuno ex and FA and then we should just get regular Zapdos and Moltres EX. Then the spring tins will have the Keldeo EX we have now and the other two tins will be Black Kyurem and White Kyurem EX but a different form then what we have now.

I know but it says that we will get cards from the battle decks, and lower it mentions that we shall get 8 new ex in the set with only 4 being FA...just mentioning what it says on the set information from pokebeach

That is correct, but we won't get the last 2 EX until the Tins are released. So this set is giving us 8 EX, basically, with 2 coming from the tins.

Archived