How did you people come across TCGO?

Kitepyro

Funny story actually. One day, I was talking to my friend about how much I missed the old Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy, and that I wished they had continued producing sequels for it. So just out of curiosity, I decided to Google search "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" just to see what would pop up. That's how I came across the TCGO website and game.

i came for the same reasons i missed pokemon tcg (i found my old cards, from like 11 or 12 years ago) i found the game... after a couple of days i endend up buying a couple of booster boxes as now i work and make my own money :D (back in the days i was a kid and couldnt aford many cards)

The PTCGO...I don't really remember how I found it. I think I was exploring the Pokemon.com for the first time, and I saw the little thing to go to the website, and I saw I could play it. After that, I started buying booster packs, tins and theme decks. Completely love playing the game.

I bought a random emerging powers blister pack in 2011 because I was bored. I found a code in the pack and created an account and started playing. :)

I played IRL until the Skyridge expansion... then I stopped playing PTCG.

Now im back in this online version of it, and I'm loving it even more. The addition of supporter cards gives a bunch more life-time to matches, where in the old times any Raindance deck could win in turn2.

Other than seeing it demoed at events (eg the UK VGC Nats has a PTCGO try out table, as did the Worlds), I think I just saw it from the main Pokémon website (back when it was just the trainer challenge).

• 4 weeks later...

I had played through the Pokemon Trading Card Game (yes, the original Gameboy one), and was wondering if anyone had made a game that had a more recent card list. I found TCGO a long time ago, but I didn't start til just recently.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Pokemon when I was few years younger than now. So one day I decided to buy one Trading card game pack to remember the childhood and I noticed the card with a code. So I went to get the booster pack with it :)

My girlfriend collects the cards; I got bored of buying boosters and all the code cards being thrown out so I started playing.... Wish I'd started sooner because we've thrown out about 50 or so boosters worth of code cards and four sets of the dragon vault codes, god knows how many of the tins worth of code cards and tons of others....

So now we buy the boosters for her physical collection, and I swipe the code cards for playing online...

I wanted to get into collecting pokemon cards. I was looking for rules on how to play the trading card game then I found this. I'm glad because now I can get some games going as well as collecting cards.

I played a small bit of the browser version. I fell out of it pretty quick. And the other day I happened across it and found out it has its own client.

I learned from it by watching J-Wittz on ******** he posted a few matches and plugged it a few times. I had always been interested in getting back into it but no one who lives around me really played. Then I found this and my prayers were answered. ^^

Archived