Elite Champion Battles

UltoStrong123

Elite Champions

This is a place where you can battle some of the best players in Pokemon TCG Online!!! All you have to do to become a Champion is to beat one of the champions.Once you beat a champion you claim there title and become a champion.If a champion refuses to battle please do not bug them.Just try to find another Champion to battle.You may not battle the Grand Master or Elite God unless you are a Champion.All champions please post in this thread or find me on chat and tell me if you have benn defeated or if you won against someone.Please respect all the champions and all the players in TCG =).If you lose against any champion the wait time is 3 days(all champions have to tell me who they have battled with so I can tweak this this thread.When a champion beat Leader champion or Elite god the 2 switch there positions.BTW the champions get a 1 day cooldown instead of three which non champions have to take.Also the Champion get Prizes for winning against an oppenent. so here's the champions:

Elite God: AlexManectric

Leader Champion: Wailord88888

Champion: Dalek2011

Champion: Shad88

Champion: KingWorldPeace

Champion: CuttingEdge007

Champion: Aloeb

Da Owner: UltoStrong123

Waiting List:

Srry I was gone for a week or so cuz of examz but I bee back :)

(endofstory)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Ulto is out for a few days so let me keep it posted:

Elite God: AlexManectric

Leader Champion: Wailord88888

Champion: Dalek2011

Champion: Shad88

Champion: KingworldPeace

Champion: CuttingEdge007

Champion: Aloeb

Da Owner: UltoStrong123

oh and do i have to battle u do become a champion because i think first u need to get all champions (dosen't matter how good) and then we can start the tourney i would be willing to be a champion plz!!

hey i just noticed on the new lugia ex card coming out it says discard a plasma energy attached to lugia if u can't this attack does nothing what is a plasma energy?

Hmm, this looked interesting - I like the idea of dethroning people - but the EX requirement is a bit weird O.o

Good luck to all participants! :)

Archived