Build Bill a "Darumaka Deck"!

Mod_Bill

BILL'S HERE!

Howdy, players! I totally love Darumaka (some people say he and I resemble one another). I'd like to make a Darumaka deck to play TCG Online with and I wanted to hear your thoughts on decks that might be fun to play with him! It doesn't have to win all the time, I'm just looking for stuff that's fun to play. What do ya' think? Fun Darumaka deck ideas, go!

Until next time...

BILL'S OUTTA HERE!

I assume a Darumaka deck would include its evolution Darmanitan. In which case I would pair Darmanitan NXD with some sort of attachment acceleration. I think the most notable combinations that I have seen are Darmanitan-Blastoise, Darmanitan-Emboar, Darmanitan-Eelektrik, Darmanitan-Gardevoir. Most of these variations run thick 3-3 or 4-4 Darmanitan lines with DCE's and Victini NVI Abil, and also paired with other cards such as Mewtwo EX.

The best way of running Darmanitan us using the NXD one (with the attack DarMAXitan) alongside Gardevoir NXD and Mewtwo EX And Victini NVI (Fliptini).

I am not familiar with Darmaxitan decks but here is one I made, please feel free to fix it

3 Darumaka

3 DarMAXitan

1 Victini (victory star)

2 Mewtwo Ex

3 Squirtle/Tepig

1 Wartortle/Pgnite

3 Blastoise / Emboar

3 Energy retreaval

3 Catcher

3 pokemon communication

3 rare candy

3 switch

3 ultra ball

4 juniper

4 n

2 skyla

2 cheren

10 fire/water

4 DCE (Double colorless energy)

Blastoise/Emboar is for Energy Acceleration with Deluge/Inferno fandango.

I am not familiar with Darmaxitan decks but here is one I made, please feel free to fix it

3 Darumaka

3 DarMAXitan

1 Victini (victory star)

2 Mewtwo Ex

3 Squirtle/Tepig

1 Wartortle/Pgnite

3 Blastoise / Emboar

3 Energy retreaval

3 Catcher

3 pokemon communication

3 rare candy

3 switch

3 ultra ball

4 juniper

4 n

2 skyla

2 cheren

10 fire/water

4 DCE (Double colorless energy)

Blastoise/Emboar is for Energy Acceleration with Deluge/Inferno fandango.

Stick to Emboar if you go this way, it lets you use Bictory Star Victini's attack in a worst case scenario.

Stick to Emboar if you go this way, it lets you use Bictory Star Victini's attack in a worst case scenario.

Yeah but u have to weigh it up with other factors too. Squirtle can't be hit on the bench by Landorus EX or Darkrai EX, while Tepig can. Also Blastoise is harder to knock out as Grass is less popular than Water. Blastoise also gives allowance for better attackers like Keldeo EX as well.

Also Blastoise is harder to knock out as Grass is less popular than Water.

Blastoise's weakness is Electric, equally common to Water.

Archived