Pokémon Prof Sound Off!

Mod_Bill

Howdy! BILL'S HERE!

I wanted to jump in and say hello to all you Pokéfans out there. I'm new to the Prof team and thought it might do to introduce myself. I'm Prof Bill and I'm a huge fan of Pokémon! I still remember the first time I encountered Pokémon Red in the wild and my first pack of original Pokémon cards. Those were the days... now there are certainly a few more Pokémon to keep track of!

My favorite Pokémon is probably Electabuzz. In fact, my original Pokémon Red team was Electabuzz, Pidgeot, Venusaur, Zapdos, Gengar, and Mewtwo. I miss those days. Now, I'm excited to get a chance to play with Froakie!

Besides Pokémon I'm a big fan of comics, video games (of course), board games, pen and paper roleplaying, and theatre! I spend far too much time on the computer and I'm looking forward to spending time chatting with all of you folks. Feel free to ask questions if you want to know more!

See you in game :cool:

Other Profs, feel free to hop in and leave a blurb introducing yourself as well! This is the "Pokémon Prof Sound Off" after all...

For now,

BILL'S OUTTA HERE!

Hi! Nice to meet you, and nice to have another Prof around! So you like Froakie? I am so going to pick Froakie when I get the game! It's so cute! Anyway, see you around, Prof_Bill!

Prof_Bill, do you mean people with "Prof" in their username or people who are Professors. (like me, who passed the exam a week ago)

Archived