Great Game Design! Thanks TCGO!

heavyarms55

Here's a good idea, why don't we put the log out button for ******** under the "post" button. That wont have any annoying side effects. Oh and while we're at it lets change Microsoft word so that "save" and "delete" are in the same spot. And How about add and drop a class for school too in the same spot. Maybe for Halo we should have shooting and Jumping as the same button, and Mario should have jumping and ducking be the same button. BECAUSE CLEARLY THIS IS GOOD DESIGN. Thank you TCGO I just love giving my opponents free turns any time I happen to click my mouse a little too hard. "Ok" and "End turn" should not be in the same spot!

I stopped posting on here for a while because I know it does little to no good but I need to put my opinion out there this time. I am so so so so so sick of this nonsense! It's not my mouse, I'm not the only one who occasionally double clicks something on accicdent, normally this isn't an issue, unless of course its a completely different irreversible action caused by the second click that COMPLETELY ruins the game. The most often occurence of this is with Random reciever, I play it, get N, Cheren, Juniper or whatever, oh yeah clearly I just want to end my turn, haven't played any supporters yet, haven't attached energy, and come on! I mean who attacks in the Pokemon trading card game these days, yes totally I wanted to end my turn after just seeing what I got. I'm only playing to look at the pretty pictures.

Lock this post, delete it, I don't really care, I'm venting because I'm sick of a lot of junk with this game and this is the only issue I can prove. Putting "OK" and "END TURN" in the same spot is a horrid idea.

agreed it also catchers out pkmn without your say sometimes and also doesnt ask me sometimes what pkmn i wanna attach the energy to which is crucial ..only happens every now and again though and it is in beta so its kinda expected but get to this ASAP if possible

Archived