Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

Saints5

This whole thing seems fishy to me because:

1. It originally was posted on 2chan.

2. It was posted 1 day after April Fools.

3. "Mr. X and Y" claimed it be his.

I also believe Pokexperto or Hiro also confirmed it to be real.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

I hope this isn't Mewthree

Saints5

Well Smash is on in a few hours so we might learn if it's fake or not.

EDIT: I'll never doubt Hiro again. I just hope that if it is a new Mewtwo form then it should be defensive. BTW Maybe the new region is close to Kanto and Johto?

Edited by Saints5

Calvin-Cool

I heard that two new Mewtwo forms are coming to Pokemon X and Y,and this Mewtwo is going to make a debut at Pokemon Movie 16.I heard one Mewtwo form is called 'godspeed Mewtwo'.xD looking forward to X and Y.The pic u gave is the godspeed form.

Saints5

Godspeed is ExtremeSpeed's Japanese name.

EDIT: I found this:

genesect of godspeed...strange name.Apparently godspeed is extremespeed in japanese.
Edited by Saints5

Saints5

I checked and it does seem look that, however I was also checking the Japanese website for X & Y and in Sylveon's section, the movie is called "Awakening Genome Mewtwo Sect of Godspeed" (that's is what Chrome translates it to) so it may just be an error in translation. I also checked Bulbapedia and Serebii both call "Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening" so it may just be a problem in translation.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

It might be a mutated Mewtwo. It sort of looks ugly.

mnm12345

It is prob Mewthree, and it looks like a combo if DBZ's Frieza and Majin Buu xD

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
I checked and it does seem look that, however I was also checking the Japanese website for X & Y and in Sylveon's section, the movie is called "Awakening Genome Mewtwo Sect of Godspeed" (that's is what Chrome translates it to) so it may just be an error in translation. I also checked Bulbapedia and Serebii both call "Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening" so it may just be a problem in translation.

I believe the Japanese call it Mewtwo. Therefore, it is Mewtwo. XD

Saints5

I think that it is Mewtwo, because it is going to be in the new movie, but we'll have to wait until the 18th to find put if it is or not.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

I sort of just hate it when they have a pokemon, and then later on they add to that pokemon.

pk92129

I think everyone does...

Saints5

Hey guys, I was on Bulbapedia when I noticed this:

...the next 12 months will be the biggest in the franchise's history, with new games, a new TV series, a new movie and new toys...

Does this mean that there will be a new sow altogether or is it just X & Y anime with Ash?

EDIT: Here is the link.

Edited by Saints5

Battler077

about that new mewtwo-like pokemon, i think Nintendo fuse Mew and Mewtwo together with some kind of artificial/natural device just like with Reshiram/Zekrom & Kyurem what do u think? i also expect to see if N has a brother/sister (maybe twin).however that will be too much.

Edited by Battler077

Saints5

Interesting theory, but in order for that to happen either Mew will be found in the wild or they'll be a Mew event soon.

pk92129

N does have sisters. Anthea and Concordia.

Battler077

the ones that you found inside the castle before the battle with N in B&W1?

Saints5

IIRC then N, Anthea, and Concordia are orphans so I guess they are brother and sisters though I don't know if there is a more correct way to say it. BTW That's a bit random isn't it?

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
about that new mewtwo-like pokemon, i think Nintendo fuse Mew and Mewtwo together with some kind of artificial/natural device just like with Reshiram/Zekrom & Kyurem what do u think? i also expect to see if N has a brother/sister (maybe twin).however that will be too much.

I think he was referring to this

pk92129

I was.

Anyway, is anyone getting the metagross?

Saints5

Ah, I hadn't seen that, anyway have you guys taken the Club Nintendo survey? It had a few questions about X & Y.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Ok. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this