Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Most likely not. It doesn't have wings

Saints5

Oh Arceus, not this again, well how about the Doduo line, Gyrados, Hoppip line, and Shaymin-S, Landorus (both forms), Tornadus-T, Thundurus-T, and Rayquaza?

Edited by Saints5
thought of some more examples

DarkXSpirit

Cant wait! I will pick the Pokemon X for my 3DS. Also, I cant get online in Pokemon Black Verison 2. I need a help.

Dark_Cyan

Based on some footage, Sylveon used mainly Normal moves. A Fire and Electric move was also mixed in, so it really could be anything. My guess is that it's a Fighting type, looking at it's appearance. Those ribbon things looked like something based from another Pokemon (Looks at Mienshao).

Saints5

I thought I saw Focus Blast/ Aura Sphere and Zen Headbut, but I'm also thinking that what if, to throw us off one of those moves may be a new one.

leader1234567
I thought I saw Focus Blast/ Aura Sphere and Zen Headbut, but I'm also thinking that what if, to throw us off one of those moves may be a new one.
Probaly so.Tthere are lots of new moves.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

What Type do you want Sylveon to be?

DialgaLv99

I was scared when I got to see gameplay of Black and White. I thought they would mess it up. Then the games were the best! I hope they don't mess X and Y up.

mnm12345

Whats that? oh have you guys seen Ninfia? the new Eevee evolution

Saints5

I've seen and I want Sylveon to be a flying type.

natelyonssmith
I was scared when I got to see gameplay of Black and White. I thought they would mess it up. Then the games were the best! I hope they don't mess X and Y up.

Yeah this looks awesome!

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Sylveon has a high chance of being dragon or flying type.

Mod_Fett

How do you figure AAA Pikachu?

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Well Sylveon has the colors of a dragon type, and it can't be steel, ghost, bug, rock, etc. Therefore, the only types that Sylveon could be would be dragon or flying.

jery95

1st and 2nd generation was best

Saints5
Well Sylveon has the colors of a dragon type, and it can't be steel, ghost, bug, rock, etc. Therefore, the only types that Sylveon could be would be dragon or flying.

We'll just have to wait to find out. I just hope that it isn't the rumored light type, luckily there is no proof toward it.

leader1234567
We'll just have to wait to find out. I just hope that it isn't the rumored light type, luckily there is no proof toward it.
With you.I heard the rumor a ton

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

If there is going to be a new type, I'm going to maybe quit pokemon.

PKMenace

well i would choose fennekin cuz fire types r the best

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

There would be a debate about that.... I found that people liked dark/ghost the best www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?30933-Pokemon-Tribes

Saints5
With you.I heard the rumor a ton

You know I just remembered that the theory for Sylveon was out there when they revealed the poster for Eevee and Friends short, so who knows. Anyway, it's almost time for CoroCoro again! I hope they reveal something good.

EDIT: Do you guys think that X & Y will have levels for moves like Gates to Infinity?

Edited by Saints5

Miguel Gomes

I'm just going for the obvious choice that is Normal. I think people are over-predicting.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Normal. Interesting. That is one idea I haven't thought of, although then evolving from Eevee to Sylveon would either require leveling up, or some bizarre way as Eevee is already Normal. Not saying no, just saying that it would be hard to perceive it seeing you can have a lv. 100 Eevee

Saints5

The same thing I'm thinking, it wouldn't make that much sense, and to quote **********, "If there was a normal type eeveelution, then wouldn't look a lot more like Eevee?"

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

I don't think the light type will ever exist.

Sign in to follow this